13 |You are stunning|

Começar do início

"Well?" I asked, "It's good." He said making me nod "Well then there we are. That is indoor s'mores with cooking with Evangelina." I said.

"Add alcohol" Lisa said as she slid a vodka bottle over to me, "You have lost your mind" Ezra said as he took it and glared at her.

✯  ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

"So what have you done the whole day?" Gaby asked from my phone. "I have been at the spa getting facials and things like that like the whole day" I said as I walked into my room.

"With who?" She asked, "Ezra and Lisa" I said as I took off my robe. "Ezra? Our teacher that you had a crush on?" She asked making me roll my eyes.

"Yes that teacher" I said as I put her on speaker and put on my tights. "Been hanging around him a lot lately" She said making me smile.

"Not in that way" I said as I put on my shirt then added a jacket, she told me I should go for it as I put on my boots. "Yes thank you love you bye!" I said.

Ezra said he has something to show me hence why we are walking right now with Lisa. "It's too cold for all of this" I said as I sneezed.

"I told you to dress comfortable" He said as Lisa nudged him, "I am comfortable just not warm." I said as he walked up to me.

"Okay close your eyes" He said making me smile, I closed my eyes just for him to put his hands over my eyes. "Alright take two steps" He said.

I took two steps and stepped onto something slippery "What the hell?" I asked as I clutched onto his shirt. "Relax I got you, also it's 12:00am so happy birthday Evangelina" He said as my phone began to ring repeatedly.

He removed his hand and I opened my eyes to see that I am standing on a skating rink, "Oh my God!" I said.

"This is so pretty oh my God" I said as I slowly began to skate. I did a full lap while he stood on the snow, "Come!" I said as I slowed down and stopped in front of him.

"I do not know how to skate, Lisa went back to the resort by the way" He said making me stare at me, "So why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"Aaron told me you like to skate but never get the chance to" He said as I grabbed his hand and slowly pulled him onto the ice slowly.

"I will not let you slip" I said as he took my other hand, he has a good stance and he's not that bad until he somehow thought it would be a good idea to do a spin, which it was not since he bumped into me and fell on top of me.

"This is not even funny" He said making me smile as I sighed, I looked up at him making him look down at me. "Thank you for this" I said as I licked my lips.