Thanks for being one of my calms

Start from the beginning

"Mmm.....I don't know"she says wrapping her arms around my neck as I clutch her waist.I stand there staring at her beautiful honey colored eyes that hypnotize me at any second of every minute I'm with her.

"Hey I deserve many kisses right now i demand some kisses right now"I say smirking as I see her bite her crimson red lips.Wow can she she get any sexier gosh i am a lucky man.

"Okay sure...I don't let her finish when I connect my lips to her crimson red lips that looked very inviting.I move my lips in sync with her,she tastes sweet with a hint of cherries.I lick her bottom lip demanding entrance in her mouth she slips her tongue softly as we both get lost in each other's arms.I feel her hands move up to my hair where she clutches it softly making me groan in response.We finally pull away when we're both out of breath.I stare at her lips that are swollen due to our make out.

I bring her in a bear hug her favorite I feel her smile in my neck I clutch her harder not wanting her to leave .I inhale her lavender scented smell that intoxicates me .

"Bye my beautiful tigresa(tigress)",I say kissing her neck softly as she shivers .I smile as I have an affect on her.

"Epifiano your acting like im leaving the fucking country I live like an hour away baby I'll call you"she says making me smile internally when she calls me baby.I feel her detach herself from me slowly .Ughh no she's leaving me to early,I just want her here with me forever.

"Okay but hurry up so you can call me already"I say waving at her softly.She smiles widely giving me butterflies in the pit of my stomach.I see her turn around and heading to the elevator.I can't but watch her ass as she walks away .Gosh this woman will be the death of me ,I watch her roll her eyes at me playfully.I stare as the elevator closes taking with it my mariposa(butterfly).I stand there crazily probably looking crazy as well.

That's what happens when you love someone so much you want to be in there arms 24/7.I walk away going back to the kitchen and eating the leftovers she cooked for me yesterday.

I sit in the stool drooling over the pasta aroma.
Ding
Ding
Ding
Ding
The microwave dings indicating my pasta is done.I spring to it grabbing a fork on the way to it.I eat the pasta remembering when me and Elanora were eating here yesterday.Gosh I'm so lucky to call her mine .She my everything my love she owned my heart the day I set my eyes on her.Shes everything to me that's why I'm sitting here all lovestruck smiling ear to ear.

I finish my pasta leaving the plates on the sink .
I went to my room to take a shower .The hot water relaxing my body .I can't but think of Elanora and yesterday when she was only wearing my shirt showcasing her thick thighs .Her legs are amazing I can't but imagine her what it would like to have her thick thighs beside my hips as I pounded into her ,how she would scratch my back as she came down her high.

Gosh now I'm hard I can't but jerk off to take some frustration out.I wrap my hand around my dick and slowly stroke it back and fourth thinking of Elanora before I came in the shower.I turn the water off drying myself off with a fluffy towel.I put on some sweats and a random black shirt to sleep.I climb my comfy black bed ,I lay where Elanora was taking in her smell that makes me smile.I fall asleep inhaling my Elanoras scent.
Next morning:
I woke up hearing my alarm ding and ding .It wouldn't shut up but that's the point .I get up rubbing my eyes softly,fuck the sun I wish it was dark and gloomy all the time.I love a beautiful rainy day.I walk to my closet grabbing a suit for work and heading to the bathroom to change.I quickly change and brushing my teeth quickly.I walk out grabbing my watch on the way and grabbing one of the most important things I have .I forgot to give it to her yesterday.It was my abuelitas (nanny) the person who took us in when my parents abandoned us.Its a beautiful ruby ring she left me she said specifically to me that day she left this shitty world."give it to that special girl who stole your breath away,give it to the girl who knows you better than you,give it to the girl that you can't live without ,give it to the girl who is your other half Epifiano you'll find her my beautiful child"that's what she said when she died of breast cancer.Those were her last words to me .