❥❥Those devils masked in handsome faces❥❥

Disclaimer: I do not own Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin or any of it's amazing characters, Isayama is the creator.

Note: Chapter two is done. Enjoy, please vote, comment and be an avid fan. And follow me for more fanfiction and fictional stories. And please don't judge my grammar lol.

Chapter two: Those Devils Masked in handsome faces

Third Person Point of View

Eren walked alone to the forest and chanted a magical spell and there comes a portal and she gently walked in until everything turns into an unbelievable, amazing, gorgeous, looking kingdom. The world where all creatures you think impossible, are possible. There are the witches and wizards like Eren, the devils, zombies, mermaids, sirens, gnomes, dwarves, mummies, ogres, cyclopes, fairies,aliens, ghost and everything exist in this world, and Eren, is their respective princess, who held all the powers of a prodigy Wiccan in her bare hands.

Everyone vowed showing their respect on the young princess, as she walk towards their castle, the knights which are all, purely handsome, husky devils greeted her in respect.

Her maids get her back and immediately turn her into the bathtub where she soothed herself with a lukewarm bath with red petals. After she'd take a bath, she'd wear a black burleska dress and a pair of black sandals then immediately turn into her room. Her room was quite huge enough, there is a queen size bed, a bookshelf where all the magic book of spells were placed, a study table, a wardrobe, a picture of her, a nightstand and a window, where she always go whenever she wanted to and look around the life outside.

Slowly, she didn't notice she's falling asleep, until someone knocked on the door, it's already two hours ago since she'd napped unintentionally.

A young maid gently opened the door, and smiled politely to her. “Sorry to interrupt your sleeping Princess Eren,”

“No, no, it's fine,”

“The King and Queen were already there, waiting for you downstairs with two visitors.” Eren suddenly get curious who's the visitor, so she'd just turn to look to a mirror and tied her hair into a messy bun before going to meet her parents, and the visitors. While walking down, she saw her parents on the living room, talking to two males, by their aura, she already knew that they're devils, but she didn't recognized their faces, neither who they are.

She was on her last step on the stair when her father suddenly glanced at her, “Ohhh... There she is, my daughter,” they all stand up to meet her, hesitated, she walked towards them, then her mom smiled to her dearest daughter, “Eren, my dear,” she gently held her daughter's hand, and patted her back in a circular way.

“Mom...?” she was trailed off when the two approached her. “I’m Erwin Smith, your majesty,” a tall guy, with blonde hair, and cerulean eyes spoke, as he gently held her hands and down himself to gently kiss her hand. The next one was pretty much younger to Erwin, actually, he's having the same age to Eren, he's a handsome guy as well, with an undercut two coloured hair, brown atop and black below, and pair of hazel eyes. “Your majesty, I'm Jean Kirstien,” like Erwin, he gently kissed Eren's hand.

“My daughter, I invited Smith and Kirstien to a dinner with us, I hope you don't mind,”

“No dad, I don't mind it at all,” the two smiled at Eren, which she turned back with a soft smile.

***

The whole time of dinner, they're all talk about their lives, Erwin and Jean was living in the realm of humans as well, and somehow, they'd live here. Erwin is the CEO of Smith’s Corporation, a big company on USA, while Jean was the next heir of Kirstien’s botique in Paris, the city of couture.

After the dinner, Grisha wiped his mouth a clean table napkin and let a cough to get their attentions. “The reason, why I let Smith and Kirstien to have a dinner with us, Jaeger, is because, I want my daughter to be bethroted with Erwin and Jean,” Eren’s eyes widen.

“You see my child, it's been a long time since Erwin’s dad, at the same times Jean’s asking me to get your hand for a marriage. Since they're a good friend of our family, I'm letting them both to be your fiances.” Unlike in humans, poligamy were never been banned in them, yet... Eren gulped, looking at the two, they seem so nice... And she couldn’t failed her dad, “Okay dad, I'll do my best to become the best wife for them,” Eren uttered unintentionally, it just slipped out on her mouth.

The two suddenly filled with happiness on their faces, “Thank you so much Eren, I swear, I'll do my best to be a good husband to you, and to protect you from any harm, and anything,” Erwin held her left hand, “I’m so glad Eren, I promise to treasure you forever, and promise to Xadex to love you forever,” then Jean held her right hand.

Grisha and Carla smiled, seeing their daughter with fine spouse wouldn't make them over think how'll she have a secured future.

Note: Ahhh, How was it? Please let me know, hope you enjoy, all the best.