"Watch out!", Zee exclaimed and held on Saint's shirt but not enough to get the whole control over it. Instead he was pulled down to floor with Saint underneath him. Both was expecting on the impact that led them to close their eyes attentively.. The moment they opened each other's eyes, both eyes widen realizing their lips touched each other. They were locked into each other's eyes not until..

"Oh my God! I'm outta here!", Mixxiw trailed, Saint immediately pushed Zee off him and groaned already feeling the pain of Zee's weight on his chest. Zee's still in dazed thinking of what just happened. Saint faced the floor careless of the fact that it's a toilet tile he was lying. The pain made him curled up and the embarrassment of losing his first kiss on his brother's friend worst their teacher.

"Hey, what are..", Mixxiw shut the door when Jimmy's voice lingered. He pushed Jimmy back away to the toilet leaving Zee and Saint.

"Saint?", Jimmy asked.

"Still not done. He'll be out soon.", Mixxiw replied suprised on what he just witnessed first hand.

"Sir..", Saint's voice pulled Zee back to his senses.

"Saint?", Zee pushed himself towards Saint worriedly as he examined Saint's still lying on floor. "Are you hurt? Does the fall.."

"I can't breathe.", Saint replied immediately not letting Zee finished his words. His embarrassed of what happened.

"Saint? What do you mean?", Zee had Saint faced him and found him all red. "Wait, I'll bring you to the infirmary. You think you can walk?",

"Yeah, can you please call.."

"No need, let's go.", Zee slowly scooted him towards his back which surprised Saint. Saint gave a soft struggle but his chest is too painful for him to add more.  Saint's breathing hitched when Zee held his thigh and stood up. He intentionally let his chest untouch Zee's back, he's afraid to let Zee feel his racing heartbeats.

"I can walk sir..just call Jimmy for me, khub.. you're a professor I'm afraid..",

"Which one do you want? Should I carry you like this, a piggyback or bridal style? Which one is more comfortable? I'm a professor..and you need a support... it doesn't matter,Saint..",Saint then hid his face on Zee's crook, shy of the possible eyes they'll be gaining once they walk out of the library. "Relax, Saint.. if you're worried about passing in the main door, we can just go on the staff's exit door. I'm planning to use it.", Zee replied and gained Saint a sigh. He then hastily walked afraid to waste more time of talking. He needs to bring Saint to the infirmary. Saint's thankful to Zee but he's not ignoring the fact that he and him accidentally kissed minutes ago. What's making him curious is that Zee seems unbothered by it.  It was 15 minutes after when Zee and Saint arrived at the infirmary. Both eyes of the doctor there was on them, but Zee's priority is Saint who fell unconscious on his back so he had to walk fast than he could.

"Mr. Pruk, What happened?", The doctor now talked to Zee. "Saint, oh my God!" Zee looked at the doctor, he was actually a close of Earth and Saint. They've known each other since Saint's kid.

"Yeah, he said he couldn't breathe and he fell unconscious on my back.", Zee replied worriedly.

"What!", He exclaimed that made Zee frowned.

"Why? What's wrong? Do you know Saint?", He felt agitated all of a sudden.

"Please excuse me, Mr. Pruk, I need to check on him.", The doctor then replied closing the curtains around the bed forcing Zee out. It's just Saint and the doctor inside. Zee found it suspicious but what can he do, it's a doctor's field of work not on professors like him. He then decided to call Earth to let him know what happened on Saint. On the first rang, Earth's answered the phone.