𝑃𝐷𝐴

One week later after a Monday's practice in the girls' gym, you help your friends clean up before heading to the boys' gym as you usually do.

"Bye guys!" you wave to Ritsuko, Nakamura, and Mito, "I'm heading to the other gym I'll see you on Wednesday!"

"Have funnn," Ritsuko sings as she watches you pick up your bag.

"Fuck off," you tease as you wink at her.

Once you get to your destination, you run into Lev and Yaku as they head towards the door. You notice Lev is sporting bright red cheeks as he stares down at the ground.

"Hey guys how's it goin'?" you ask as they approach you.

"Really good!" Yaku beams, "we're actually about to go out!"

"A-Again?" you say, shocked that they've been going out so much ever since you got them together.

"Yep!"

You witness as Lev puts his hand in Yaku's and gives you a bright smile, thanking you for helping him into his current position.

"Well have fun you two!" you wave as they walk past.

Walking up to Kenma, you slide your hand into his just the way you saw Lev do to Yaku's. Kenma's face gets startled at first and pulls back, but once he notices it's you, his face relaxes.

"Hey babe wanna hang out?" you ask with an innocent smile.

"Sure," he nods before letting go of your hand.

As Kenma lets go, you feel a hard sting against your right asscheek. You let out a squeak in response to the small bit of pain.

"Let's go," he adds as he picks up his bag.

"K-Kenma..."

Still shocked from the PDA you weren't expecting, you find yourself slowly turning around. Immediately regretting that decision as the eyes of Kuroo stare down at you and your boyfriend in shock.

"Kenma!" his voice booms, "are the two of you always going to be like this now? I didn't even know you were into that stuff?"

"And why would you?" Kenma says in disgust, "don't be weird."

"I'm not being weird!" Kuroo retorts, "I'm just shocked that you did that to her right in front of me!"

"I didn't know you were there dumbass," Kenma adds as he grabs onto your hand, "just steer clear of our room for a bit. There's something I need to work on."

You feel your face heat up as you listen to the conversation between the two, feeling even more embarrassed as Kenma alludes to your sex life.

"Yeah whatever," Kuroo groans, "there's something I've gotta do anyway."

Kenma nods to his roommate, quietly thanking him before leading you back to his room.

Once you're there, everything happens in a flash. The next thing you know your clothes are scattered along the floor, as are Kenma's.

However, unlike last time when you slipped up, this time you planned to be in control.

Pushing Kenma down on the bed, you find yourself straddling yourself over him. You take a moment to trace over his toned body before leaning down and planting a small kiss on his lips.

"Kenma," you whisper, "can you let me be in control?"

"W-What are you talking about?" he whimpers as you move down his body, stopping once you get between his legs.

"Don't play dumb," you groan as you look up at him.

Kenma follows your hand with his eyes as you slowly move it down his abdomen. Sensing Kenma's nerves, you knew you had him where you wanted him. You could see his cock twitch as it waits for your touch.