𝐷𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑦

You look past Kuroo and see Kenma staring back at you as the door closes, standing in nothing but a towel around his waist.

"Oh hey Ken-" you say with a smirk on your face before being interrupted with Kuroo's hoodie covering your face.

"What gives Kuroo? It's not like I haven't seen a guy shirtless before!"

You try to take the hoodie off of your face but Kuroo's hands are firmly pressing it on your head. Once Kenma's gone yet again, Kuroo takes off the hoodie and wears it himself.

"Nice now it'll smell like you," he says as he lets out a laugh.

"You're such a nerd, Kuroo."

"You got that right," he smirks.

You look down at the hoodie on him and blush slightly, thinking it's actually cute looking on him. Once you snap back to reality you hop off of his bed.

"Um, so should I get going since it's getting late? I don't want to bother Kenma if he's mad," you tell Kuroo anxiously.

Kuroo walks up to you and smiles.

"Nahh it'll be alright."

Again you hear the door squeak open and see Kenma walk in with an irritated look on his face.

"Say Kenma, Y/N wants to hang out for a bit, is that alright?"

Kenma looks over at you and shrugs. You then notice his eyes shift to his game console. You look over and smile to yourself, realizing he wants to play. You walk over to the controllers and pass one to him, asking if he wants to play with you and he nods. You turn around to see Kuroo digging out a third controller and headset so the three of you can have fun together.

You jump up onto Kenma's bet and lay on your stomach as Kuroo and Kenma lean against Kenma's bed from the floor. The boys put on a game you've heard of but never played before so you let them know you might completely suck. You could almost swear you heard a laugh from Kenma but ignore it as your attention turns to Kuroo groaning.

"Goddamit it Lev wants to join. He sucks at this shit."

"Kenma-san can I be on your team?" you ask politely.

You watch as Kenma jumps a bit as he realizes what you asked. Kuroo then looks over at him and smirks.

"As long as we get to beat Kuroo's ass, I'm in," he grumbles.

"That's the spirit!"

"Wow thanks Kenma-san," Kuroo says mockingly to his friend.

Once you and Kenma are done wiping the floor with Kuroo and Lev's asses in the game, you excuse yourself to go to the bathroom.

KENMA'S P.O.V.
"Pretty cute your girlfriend wanted to be on your team there Kenma-san," Kuroo says as he tries to provoke you.

"Stop saying that," you groan, "Y/N and I are friends and just because we are both setters doesn't mean I like her."