𝐿𝑒𝑣'𝑠 𝐼𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

Y/N'S P.O.V.

Ever since your last talk with Lev, you've been struggling over how you can actually help him confess to Yaku. During today's practice in the boys' gym, you find yourself distracted with these thoughts instead of volleyball.

As the three of you play, you can't help but notice the way the two act around each other, leading you to believe there could be feelings flowing both ways. After a bit of thought, you decide to have a chat with Lev after practice ends.

"Hey!" you wave as you approach the two men, "Mind if I come hang out with you guys for a bit?"

Instantly, Yaku and Lev's faces both light up in excitement. Shaking his head frantically, Yaku expresses his happiness that you're finally spending time with him again instead of just Lev or Kenma.

As he talks, you notice Kenma standing a little ways back from your two friends, making a confused expression as he watches the three of you.

Before you have time to say anything to him, Yaku and Lev begin ushering you out of the room.

"Bye!" you mouth to your boyfriend as you give him a wave.

Kenma shyly waves back, causing your cheeks to heat up from the cute sentiment.

"Hey Lev do you wanna shower first while I stay here with Y/N?" Yaku asks sweetly as he faces his roommate, "there's something I want to talk to Y/N about

"Hey Lev do you wanna shower first while I stay here with Y/N?" Yaku asks sweetly as he faces his roommate, "there's something I want to talk to Y/N about."

"Sure," Lev replies skeptically as he looks over at you.

You give Lev a reassuring smile to let him know it's fine with you. You can tell that Lev is a bit nervous because he knew there was a reason for you coming over this afternoon.

The two of you wait while Lev grabs some of his belongings. Yaku doesn't say much but hops up on his bed to sit alongside you.

Once Lev closes the door behind him, you sense the mood of the room change.

"So what was it that you wanted to talk-"

"I think I've got a major crush on my roommate," Yaku awkwardly blurts out.

"Y-You... What about Nakamura?"

Yaku's mood changes once more. You watch as he sadly looks at the bed below him.

"I'm not really sure. I guess that's why I never seriously pursued her. I looked for your help but never took any action even though I think she's really cute I just... I guess I had my heart set on someone else."

"When did you realize?"

"Well," he starts as he finally looks back up at you, "it was during the training camp..."

FLASHBACK - YAKU'S P.O.V.

"Dude seriously get off the floor! You're not gonna improve if you just lay there!"