𝐹𝑢𝑘𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑖'𝑠 𝑆𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠

"Is that the last one?" you ask Nakamura groggily as you load up your teammates' bags onto the bus.

"Yep!"

Now that it's Monday morning, you've met up with the rest of your team to drive to Fukurodani for the week-long camp.

"Soooo," Nakamura starts in to change the conversation.

You can already feel that Nakamura is going to begin a conversation that you aren't interested in, so you try to tell her to talk to somebody else.

"I-I wasn't going to bother you about Kai!" she blurts out.

"What the hell, Nakamura? It's literally six in the morning what do you need to ask me."

Your face turns into a tired frown as you wait for Nakamura to finally spill what she was going to say. Instead, your teammate decides to put on the same frown as you and bark back.

"There's no need to be so grumpy!" she quips, "I was just gonna ask you if that short guy from the boys' team is going."

"You mean Yaku, right?" you groan as you roll your eyes, "why wouldn't he be?"

Knowing that Yaku has at least some feelings for Nakamura, you can't help but think about Lev and the possible feelings he has for Yaku as well.

"Mhm, Yaku," your teammate replies dreamily as she ignores the rest of your statement.

You see her cheeks turn a light pink. Taking this as a cue to leave before she bothers you more about Yaku in a conversation you aren't ready for, you pass her and board the bus.

On the bus, you walk past your teammates to find a seat. Without a heads-up, somebody grabs onto your arm and pulls you to sit beside them. Once you're seated you see Ritsuko's devilish smile staring into your soul.

You look away from her towards your other side and watch Nakamura sit beside Mito.

"Are you okay, 'Mura?" Mito asks worriedly as the lovestruck girl takes her seat.

"Mhm," she says as she gathers some courage, "I'm finally going to talk to him today!"

"Him who!" Ritsuko beams as she leans over you to join the conversation.

Like she doesn't already know...

For the majority of the bus ride, you're stuck in yet another conversation about your friends' love lives. Well, except for Mito since she tries to stay silent. Noticing this, you decide to finally ask her about last Saturday.

"Hey, Mito? That other Saturday at the party we went to, you never told us where you went..."

"Yeah that's true, Mito!" Ritsuko chimes in, "I barely saw you that night."

"Oh don't worry," Mito replies anxiously, "I-I was just around s-somewhere..."

Mito immediately changes the conversation. You, being the great friend that you are, decide to let it be for now. You figure that you will find out eventually so it's not a big concern to you. Nakamura and Yaku, on the other hand, have more interesting matters.

 Nakamura and Yaku, on the other hand, have more interesting matters