chapter XI

3rd pov

"I got you!" Said Luffy while Ceasar being in shock. "Nice going, Luffy!" Franky shouts to him. "Let go of me, you filth!" Said Ceasar angrily at Luffy. "No way!" Luffy refused and still hold him captured. "So that's Haki, huh? Luffy is one hell of a guy! He's holding onto logia user. Ceasar's minions/men are running to Ceasar and Luffy to save their own Master Ceasar. But (name), Robin and Franky stop them and attack them. "With Luffy as strong as he is now, that guy should be a piece of cake!" Said Franky. "We can't be sure, just yet. The Haki of Arms can restain logia users, who would normally be untouchable, but it can't take away their power the ocean-energy or Sea Stone can. We still don't know the true power...of the Gas Gas fruit." Robin said while looking up at Luffy that has captured Ceasar.

Not much later Ceasar and Luffy fight each other for a short time. But suddenly Ceasar uses Gastanet while he holds in his right hand a clap thing. *click* BOOM!!!! Suddenly there came a huge explosion while Luffy was jumping to attack Ceasar. (Name), Robin and Franky were shocked. Ceasar and his minions are happy. Ceasar has defeated him, destroyed him, killed him. Or.....he thinks so. "Man, that was close!" Out of the blue Ceasar hears a familiar voice behind him. "Huh?" Ceasar can't believe what he has heard. He turns around and saw Luffy standing behind him, alive and well. "Huuuuuuuuh?!!!!!!" Shouted Ceasar and his minions and were shocked. "Gomu Gomu no jet stamp" Luffy said and kicks Ceasar with his power. "That was one huge explosion!" He said after he kicked Ceasar.

"He escaped from the explosion! That guy is sure fast!" Said Franky. "Thank goodness." Said Robin and is relieved that Luffy is still alive. "Thank God he's still alive." Said (name). "If that so called Master has killed Luffy, I would've sent him to despair." Said (name) to herself. "Alright." Said Luffy and is ready to capture Ceasar but then for real. "How dare you hurt our Master?!" Shout one of Ceasar minions. "Get out of my way!"  Said Luffy while running and punching Ceasar minions that are in his way. "Alright, this time i've got you!" Said Luffy while finally capturing him. "Robin! Franky! (Name)! You got anything to keep this guy in? He's a Logia-user, so tying him up won't work." Shout Luffy to them. "Hmmm, is there a barrel or something lying around?" Said Franky while looking around. "I don't know, but I hope we will find something." Said (name) and is also looking around. The G-5 are running to the Straw Hats, (name) and Ceasar to capture them. "Nihihihihihihihi." Laughed Luffy but then something happens, he let go of Ceasar. Something is wrong. "Luffy?" Said Robin and is worried. He stretch his arm out to grab Ceasar and suddenly, he collapses. "Luffy!" Said Franky and is also really worried. "Oh no!" Said Robin. "Don't tell me...!" (Name) said while completely being worried and panicked.

"Robin, you keep your eyes for a chance to save Luffy! While (name) and I draw him and his men away!" Said Franky and he and (name) are running to the Ceasar minions and Ceasar. "Be careful! That man is dangerous!" Robin warned them. "What did you do to Luffy!" Shout angrily Franky at Ceasar. "Make way!" He said angrily and uses his attack at them. "Strong right" While Franky said his cyborg fist launch to the enemies and being blown away. "Thundaga!" (Name) shouts while she summons a barrage of lightning bolts from above to strike the enemies. "You're next!" Franky shouts and uses powerful attack to Ceasar. "Franky Radical Beam" He said and shoots the laser at him.

"Wing." Robin said and multiple arms that comes out of her back turns into wings. "Luffy!" She said while grabbing the unconscious Luffy and flies away with him. But then she also collapse and falls on the ground with Luffy. "Robin!" Said Franky and (name). "Now Robin is also unconscious, but how?!" (Name) said to herself. Franky and (name) hurriedly run to them. "Luffy! Robin! Are you both okay?! Please say something!" Said (name) worriedly while she squat next to Luffy and looks at Robin if they're alright. "Robin! Are you alright?! Hang in there, Robin!" Said Franky also worriedly and squats next to her.