Welcome!

Uhmmmm Hi!

Welcome to my second book

If you haven't read my first book 'Dreamin Demon' Pls do!!!

I had in my head when my first book had 1,000 reads I will publish this book,so here we are.Thank you for the people who read my first book.

This story is actually the orginal story I had in mind (not a shower though)

Anyways this book be in the storyline of Demon slayer/Kimestu no Yaiba

I do 1 to 2 chapters of the maga in 1 reading chapter

Like you read this book will be followed by the manga but sometimes I will put scenes from the anime is because in the anime there is more drama so yeahh.....when its the chapter were the first season ended I will put it in the begin and the end of the chapter and thats the same for the movie,so only anime-watchers your welcome.Manga readers please don't spoil things for only anime watchers,thank you.I changed soms part of the story for the purpose of the story and to give Y/n soms screen time for herself.

The breathing style I choose was create by me and the forms too (apparently their are others who also hade this breathing style made,I honestly didn't know about that)

I want to marry Y/n to one of the character so the charact under this sentence I have in mind(personally I have Senjuro in my head) but please tell me if you want anybody else,I am willing to make different endings.

Who will be the husband of Y/n?

-Senjuro Renguko

-Genya shinazugawa

-Muichiro

-Tanjiro

-Zenitsu

-Inosuke

If you have questions to me,ask away!!

If in your notification says that chapter 'Information'  is being updated,that means that I added a new form of the breathing style

And with that the story of (Y/n) begins

Enjoy...

Loves and kisses

Lilo-Princess

Edit 2

Sorry for the edits but in information you now can find the final breathing form and you can choose your outfit