Chapter 2

Suga's POV
Hm??

"Hey Daichi, who's at the door?" I called out, my fiancé getting up and answering it for me. Once I saw who was at the door, I got up and ran over to hug them.

"Ukai! Takeda!" I said, my former coach and teacher hugging me back.

"It's more like Keishin and Ittetsu now young man." Ukai said with a smile. I laughed, nodding in understanding. I knew they got married, but it was so strange to call either of them by their first names.

"Sorry! You'll both always be Coach Ukai and Takeda to me! Come in! Daichi and I didn't expect either of you to be here until closer to the wedding."

"Ittetsu wanted to surprise you."

"Well I am surprised, but I'm really happy to see you both." I said, Ukai and Daichi greeting each other. While the two talked, Takeda walked over and asked to speak with me in private. I walked with him to another room and smiled at him.

"Is there something wrong??" I asked a bit concerned, but Takeda shook his head.

"Not at all! I just, I can't believe you're getting married. It seems like just yesterday you guys were in my class together in your first year!" Takeda said all sentimentally. I smiled faintly and nodded. I do agree with him... I remember classes and volleyball our first year with him. 

Takeda surprised me by giving me a hug. He widened his eyes a bit, taking a sniff which made me giggle. My former teacher looked up at me in shock.

"Suga, are you-"

"Shhh... Daichi doesn't know it yet."

"When did you find out?"

"Last night. Daichi's been a little bit suspicious of me about it today, but I want to surprise him." I said with a smile, Takeda quietly congratulating me before we both turned to go back where our, well mine was a soon-to-be husband, were still talking. 

Once they were done, we all sat together and caught up. I was glad to hear that everything was going well for them. Both of them were a bit curious about the others as well. Daichi and I did keep in relative close contact with our friends from Karasuno. Mostly Asahi and Noya. But also Hinata and Kageyama who kept us well connected with Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Yachi, and everyone else. 

Takeda and Ukai said that they'd love to surprise everyone else, so Daichi and I gave them some addresses to see. Our wedding wouldn't be for a few weeks, and I'm sure all the others would be so happy to get to see the two. 

After a while, Takeda said that they had to go. I gave them another hug and watched them go before turning my attention to my mate. Daichi smiled faintly, kissing me and dragging his hands down my body

"Daichiii, what're you doing?"

"As wonderful as it was getting to catch up with Keishin and Ittetsu, I've been waiting to be alone with you."

"Ah ah, not now Daichi."

"Mm?? Why not." He whined slightly, nipping at the mark he made on my neck.

"Because I have to go do something, and I need to be able to walk to do it." I said with a laugh, my alpha growling slightly in protest but he let me go. As much as I would love to be with him alone in our bedroom, I think it's going to e a lot more fun to go get the last few things I need to tell him I'm pregnant. 

Takeda's POV

"Daichi and Suga seem like they're doing great." I said happily, my husband nodding as we got back to the home we were staying at. Keishin said he was going to go see how far those addresses were, so he walked off. I sat down with a small sigh.

I hadn't noticed Suga was pregnant till I was alone and could smell it, and I was happy for them. Surprised, very honestly, but very happy. I wish that I could have kids. Keishin and I have tried ever since we marked each other, but it just didn't seem possible.

I've always loved kids, and wanted them. Maybe that was why I loved being a teacher so much. Yes it was for older kids, but I loved them like they were my own. Especially all the omega males I had through the years.

Omega males were actually relatively rare. But Karasuno had a decent amount. At first, the school wanted to separate the omegas and betas together and leave the alphas together in classes, but I was glad that they didn't. So many alpha, beta, and omegas had made close friendships and even relationships together. 

"Hey baby boy, is something wrong?" My alpha said as he sat next to me. I startled a bit, him pulling me into his lap.

"Sorry! No, I was just thinking about something..."

"What is it?"

"Are you mad at me...?"

"...No? Why would I be mad at you??"

"Well, you and I talked about wanting pups, and.. we've been trying ever since we marked each other even before we got married. And, I can't have any." I mumbled, Ukai kissing my forehead.

"Of course I'm not mad at ya. It isn't like it's your fault. I love you, and, if we're meant to have pups, then we will." He said reassuringly. I nodded and nuzzled my face into his neck. I laughed slightly when he started nipping at my skin.

"Keishin..!" 

"Mm?"

"What are you doing..!?"

"I say we go upstairs and give it another shot baby boy." He said, grazing his fangs over my skin which made me squirm.

"Keishinnnnn..."

"Want me to keep going till you're pregnant with my baby?" He asked with a grin, licking his lips. How could this man, after so many years.. still get me so worked up...!!

"Y-yes, I don't want you to stop until I'm pregnant."

"Alright then baby boy. Whatever you want."