thought of the day

...

So.... I had a thought

Percy, Nico, Thalia, annabeth, Hazel and Grover are all behind on their ages ....

Like Nico.... He is 70+ something years old but his physical age was 10 when he was introduced....

Hazel.... She even was dead for... I think also some 70+ odd years (correct me if I'm wrong please) and her physical age is 16 (right?) When she was introduced.... Close to Percy's right?

Thalia.... Now excluding her hunter years.... Thalia was 12 (again correct me if I'm wrong.... My mind is foggy with all this stress here so please bare with me) when she " died " And got turned into a tree.... And then she was 15 soon going on 16 when she was introduced again.... But her real age should be like 20+ something.....

Then Percy, Annabeth and Grover.... They are 5 days too young than their real birthdays... Cuz they all got stuck in that lotus hotel and casino which they thought was like an hour to them but in reality it was 5 days....

So here's my question..... Now Percy was supposed to "preserve or raze Olympus" On his 16th birthday. But if he is five days to young... How did the prophecy happen? He is not yet 16. So is there a problem with the prophecy? Or was it not about him? Or did the fates not see that he gets stuck in the hotel and casino and just let it slide so the prophecy can be completed?

Because if I remember correctly the Titan war prophecy goes like this

*dramatic coughing to prepare*

" A half blood of the eldest gods, shall reach 16 against all odds.
And see the world in endless sleep.
A heros soul,
Curse blade shall reap.
Olympus to preserve or raze"

So technically... Percy is not actually 16 when the prophecy came to play... So why is that?

(A little something for you readers to help me with 😂💔)

PS: please don't hate me because I didn't add Bianca to this.... She had very little time in the book and I felt like she should not be mentioned.... But think of her like Nico since they both was in the casino for 70+ years....

And on another thought.... Out of all the demigod children of the three eldest gods... Only Jason is his real age.... He never had any time warp problems...

That's all!

(400 words)