Chapter 1: On my way

We had been waiting for these tickets to WWE for months. I had finally found a decent price online and called my roommate into the room. We were both about 28 years old and loved WWE. We wanted to go to the fastlane paperview.

I yelled, "Hurry up Erin!" She ran into the room....

"WHAT," Erin said.

"I found a good price for some tickets online to fastlane, should we buy them?" I said excitedly.

"OMGonly350forfrontrowseatsbuybothofthemquickquick!" said Erin overexcitedly and quickly.

"I know that's over half of what almost everyone else is selling them for" remarked (y/n).

I clicked the buy button on the tickets.

TheNextDay....

We had just booked our flight and hotelroom for Los Angeles, California. Where fast lane was taking place. We finished up our packing and headed out the door to my mustang. We figured we would take it because it had a full tank of gas. Once we were at the airport waiting evreything suddenly became real I couldn't hardly believe it I am going to WWE fastlane. I was soooo pumped to go. They called our plane number (129) and we started to aboard the plane.

6 hourslater......

"Oh my gosh we're actually here Los Angeles, California" Erin and I yelled at the same time.

Yinx, I said with a smirk. Erin rolled her eyes.

We then went to a desk an asked the reseptionist and asked he if she knew a good place to rent a car.

"Yes, go to rent-a-car and ask for Billy he should be working today"she then responded.

"OK thanks," Erin politely responded.

We walked out onto the sidewalk and headed to 27th street a block away from the airport to rent a car. When we got there we saw a man at the counter wearing a name tag titled Billy.

"Hi umm we need to rent a car" I told Billy.

He asked us what kind of car we wanted and we told him we wanted a black 2009 Priest if possible. He showed us exactly what we wanted and we wrote out a check for him. Then he handed me the keys and Erin and I drove to the hotel. When we got there we checked in to room 298 the employ gave us two card keys. We went to the room and unpacked.

TheNextMorning.........

"Wake up... Wake up! Erin yelled as she jumped on my bed.

"OK" I said.

I got up and got ready. Then, we headed to the car so we could find something to wear tonight at fastlane. We went in a really cute little dress shop in the middle of town and found a dress and shoes. Then, we went to zackbey's and ate lunch. We headed back to the hotel to get ready for fastlane. When we were both finally ready we got in the car and headed for the areana.