Chapter 9

Hey guys, I'm going to try and update at least one book a day but I I don't someone tell me to :P Vote, follow and comment. Ily xxx

Nate's POV

"How you doing, blonde beauty?" Carwyn snickers as I approach him, crossing his arms

"How you doing, giant?" I ask looking up at him. He scares humans when they see his 7 foot structure. Carwyn is the guard of Ash's best buissness and fighting partner in our domain, using his tall and thick frame to scare the shit out of any wildre, creatures of a tribe who believe there should be no leader, who seek to kill ever last original vampire; Ash and Carwyn's Master, Orfeo. Carwyn doesn't look good in suit, same as me, same as most of us to be truthful, but his all black etire, with a clinging, long sleeved, v-neck shirt which gives you only a slight glimpse off just how muscley his torso is, suits him like it the designer had him in mind when he measured it out.

Carwyn's thick and heavy laugh breaks me out of thought before he said, "Is it hard to keep yourself this perfect?" He imitates flickly long locks over his shoulder and flutters his eyelashes. I punch him the shoulder, putting the supernatural strength behind the hit, but he doesn't even flinch. He laughs when my face gives a disappointed look to his shoulder.

"Keeping myself perfect isn't tough, but keeping myself sane while she's around is... difficult" I tell him, still looking at his shoulder which slowly turned into a glare. I sigh, looking at the floor, trying to stop myself from looking over my shoulder at her, but panic soon takes over and I have too. Carwyn's gaze follows mine up to the bottom of the steps that go up to the throne that sits on the podium. Lilith stands there, looking quite out of place, she looks desperate for something but doesn't quite know how to do it. She looks over at me and Carwyn and wimpers.
Oh...

I understood then, she wanted to be with us. I turned to Carwyn who was giving her a perfect white toothed grin, his red eyes looking into hers kindly. He look down at me and I gave him a nodd before we both started to head to her... only to see Ash link arms with her and whisper something in her ear. I felt the annoyance swell up yet I quickly turn to Carwyn and restrain my inner child from clenching my fists, stomping my foot and pouting.

Ash's POV

Her whimper had caught mine, and probably others, attension. Was she in need of something but affraid to wonder or speak?
Comfort her..

I sit up from my slouched position, of holding my head in my hand, into resting my arms on the smooth silver, patterned bars. She whimpers again, this time louder, now attracting the attension of Nate and Carwyn who are stood on the other side of the hall. I felt Nate's will flow towards her, wanting to help.
Crush it!

I stand, heading across the golden floor then down the matching steps. I slide my arm around hers. I lean into her, pull her closer using our linked arms and whisper in her ear; "I wish I could hear that noise again... Just not the same setting".
Her face flushes as red as her dress and I bite my lip, holding back the need to pull her out the room and into mine.
"So why are you making that heavenly noise, Darlin'?". She looks over to Nate and Carwyn, who are talking to each other. Nate didn't look too happy, I had an idea why. I grin, "you want to greet Carwyn?" I ask and she nods, "why don't you go then?" I ask.
She turns to me, eyes wide, like I'm stupid. "What?" I ask, chuckling a little.
"They're.. Vamp... They're blocking the way" she whispers. I smile at her cuteness as she looks down at the floor. I bit my lip again. Was this turning me on? I let out a breathless moan when her eyes fluttered up to mine a for a second we stood like that, looking at each other.
I gently clear my throat, "I should probably be the gentleman and take you over then, huh?" I mumble, slowly closing the gap between our lips.
"Ye.." the end of her word goes quiet. I close the gap so there's millimetres between....
"Hey, Ash!" I snap my head to the person who called my name.
Nate you sly bastard.

-xxxxxx-