Chapter 3

Lilith's POV

My eye's flutter open to see nothing but darkness in front of my face. I feel the cold floor on my bare legs and through my pj's (which are black shorts and a white long sleeved top). I turn my head towards the only source of light, the door.
"Ah...!" I gasp as a dagger of pain digs its way into my head. I raise my hand to my head while unconsciousness threatens to take over but I grab onto the floor, made out of freezing cold stone, and try to keep awake. I felt drowsy even though it felt like I had slept for years. Tears threaten to mark my cheeks but I furiously blink them back.
"where am I..?" I whisper to myself. Just before I try to move myself again the door flings open and two figures walk through.
"Good she's alive" one says
"did no one think to check the bruise on her head?" said the other. both of them were men. the last one to speak moved closer and bent down to where I lay. "God damn, she could've died from that.." his cold fingers touched the left side of my face, at the end of my eye.
"Ah...!" I yelp as he touches it. I can't make out his face in all of this but his voice sounds gentle and caring.
"stop babying her and lets go already!" says the other one moving closer, grabbing my arm with his ice cold hand and pulling me onto my feet. My eyes covered over with black and I felt so dizzy I ended up leaning on him for support, but he wasn't giving it. He stepped away from me so that I tumbled back down to the floor.
"Jeez, Nate. At least have some compassion for mortals!" exclaimed the gentle one. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me back up to my feet.
The other one, Nate, folded his arms across his chest like a snotty little teenager.
"But... Ugh.. Look, Carwyn.. Don't you think the unexpected's should be used for food instead, I mean.. no one knows who this bitch is and I doubt any one is going to give a shit about her!" Nate's voice started to raise as we walked down a cobble stone corridor.
"Layton said he's used the syrup on her so she might as well take part now otherwise we'll all have to wait until it's out of her system." Carwyn explained.
No matter how much I wanted to, I didn't look up. Throughout their conversation I kept my head down and concentrated on walking without tripping or collapsing.

We entered a large, well lit room full of other people. Carwyn supported me over to a purple velvet sofa, that's when I saw him. His voice didn't show it, but he was a near 7 foot black man who didn't look any older then 17. But as my eye's scanned up to his, I stopped breathing. His eyes... they're red?! He throws a smile at me as if nothing is wrong..

"Wha.." I try talking but nothing but a mumble comes out. Carwyn let's out a little laugh at me.

"Don't try and talk dip shit" Nate tells me. I look over to him, and god was he beautiful. His eye's were red just like Carwyn's but they were being covered by his pale blonde fringe. The sides of his hair and round the back was shaved, leaving a little stubble, but the top was brushed towards his eyes. His are were folded childishly while he wore army trousers and a black long sleeved top. Carwyn dropped down to my level and touched the side of my face with his ice cold hand again. I flinched, but this time I didn't make a sound... so I wouldn't upset Nate. Carwyn was wearing all black. black combat boots, black skinny jeans, a black tee and an unbuttoned soldier coat. He look relaxed yet uneasy at the same time. Just as I said that, as if to confirm in, Carwyn moved away.

Pain shot through my head, I then drooped it low to hide the tears. Voices started.

"Who's first today?" Said one.

"Ash.." Spat the one who sounded like Nate, I think it was.

"Did he bring in anyone this time?" Asked a deep male

"Someone said he did but Layton's logs say otherwise" Replied Carwyn.

"Shut the fuck up! He's all of our superior. If we mock him now, one of these sluts could be his new bitch and tell him!" Nate yells.

".. e.. shh" be quiet I was meant to say but the words wouldn't come out. I could feel their eyes burn into me but I didn't have the strength to look up. I felt Carwyn's hand on my shoulder. It seemed like Carwyn was the only one in here that wasn't an asshole.

"All master's are coming now.." a new voice projects into the room informing everyone that understood. If only I realized then that this was when my life changed...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey to anyone who reads this,

I'm just wanting to ask if theres anything that I should add in or if you wanted something to happen because after a certain point I don't know what to put :/ I'm so good at this thing

Please follow, comment and vote me. I would really love people to comment on how I can get better at this...

Message me if you want, I don't mind.

Anyways enjoy! Also Ash gets really creepy in my next few drafts.