⚠️EMERGENCY⚠️

Start from the beginning

"Got it." Yaya said, opening the closet. I started getting out of the bed as Yaya opened the door. "Also get my bag please?" I asked, before clutching myself.

Yaya grabbed my bag (pic above) as Andrew came in the room. "Are you okay?" Was the 1st thing he asked when he came in.

I shook my head and kept crying. He picked me up, bridal style and Yaya followed close behind with the bags. Nathan came and offered to drive us to the hospital. Nathan could drive safe but fast so we agreed and got in the car.

Yaya and Nathan sat in the front and me and Andrew in the back. We were taken to the emergency room and rushed to the delivery section.

A few minutes later...

"OMG" Me and Andrew said at the same time after me being hysterical while giving birth. Apparently I was pregnant even before I knew and 2 weeks before I found out was when i got pregnant.

And the week before, Andrew had taken me to an amusment park and the eggs of the kid, split.

And not do we 1,

Not 2,

But 3 kids in one pregnancy!

They were triplets. 2 girls and 1 boy. I was laying in the delivery bed thing and Andrew was standing next to me, in literal disbelief.

"What are we gonna name them?" I asked.

BTW, Yaya and Nathan are waiting outside the delivery room because they can't come in.

Several names later

We decided to name the eldest girl, Sandy, the 2nd girl, Ava and boy as Shawn.

(If you got any boy names that start with an s, please tell me🥺)

The nurse asked if we had any family that was here since they were allowed to come in. We told her than Nathan and Yaya were here so she left to go get them.

I leaned back, smiling. The past 9 months were pretty hard but it was all worth it. "Tired?" Andrew asked. I nodded. "All worth it tho." I said.

He kissed my head and Yaya and Nathan came in. "Where's the baby?" Yaya asked. "The babies are still with the nurses. They'll be back any minute now." Andrew said.

"Wait- Babies?" Nathan asked, making sure they heard right. "So....remember the time we went to the amusement park the week before we found out?" I hinted.

"Ohhhh" Nathan and Yaya realized at the same time. "We're going home with not one, not 2 but 3 kids." I said.

The nurse came back with all 3 of them and gave them to me. "It's gonna be a hectic couple of months." I said. I had 2 of them in my left arm and 1 in the other.

"What are their names?" Yaya asked. "Are they identical?" Nathan added. "They're not identical." Andrew said. "And this is Sandy, Ava and Shawn." I said.

"They're so cute!" Yaya said.

"I have to call my mom." I said. Then I realized that I still had to hold the children.....

"Love, phone please?" I asked. Andrew carried the kids while I texted my mom.

Best Mom Ever❤👑

Mom

What is it?

Can you come to the house in about 2 hours?

Why?

Just please come.

Okay. I'll be there in 2 hours.

I put my phone back in my bag and carried Sandy. Andrew was holding Shawn and Yaya was carrying Ava while Nathan was entertaining her.

We eventually left (like duh) and we got in the car. I held Sandy and Ava while Andrew held Shawn. Now that we had 3 kids, even getting in the car was a difficult thing to do.

Andrew was going to definitely have lesser auditions now that I couldn't stay home alone. I couldn't handle all 3 of them. 1 was even hard work already.

We drove home and we took the babies up to our room. Andrew watched them while I got changed to pajamas because my outfit was smelling like the hospital and had my tears all over it anyway.

We stayed in the bed for a bit looking after the triplets and talking. When the door opened and my mom came in. "OMG!" She said when she saw there were 3 of them.

"Surprise! We had triplets." I said.

Few minutes later
Brought to you by your LaZy Author

A/N
Hey Heroes! Sorry for not updating I've been working on this story for 3 days now.🤪 Anyways, please follow, vote and comment.

Thanks, J💞