Chapter 5: Sabotage mission

Start from the beginning

Tangle: (little blush) Hey, I made you this. Since we're a team and all, we need someone to know we're in a team.

Her tail hands Y/n a crystal like bracelet as Y/n was surprised by it and puts it on his arm and looks at it. Tangle still blushing she's hers to Y/n as Y/n see this and smiles and said.

Y/n: It's beautiful Tangle, thanks.

Tangle blushes a bit more but smiles as the two stands up and Y/n asked.

Y/n: So what's our team name will be?

Tangle: Oh I have a lot of list of our team names.

She then pulled out a very long list of names for their team as she goes down to them.

Tangle: There's Team: Tail swinger, Team: Tail-Strikers, Team: Thunder, Team: Double thunder, Team: Lightning Strikers.

Y/n: Those are some names.

Tangle: Yeah but Jewel's told me I need a Team name that means something. Something that be cool and something that fits as a Team.

Y/n thinks about it and after a while he has one and asked.

Y/n: What about "Team: Lighting-Swinger's."

Tangle: (surprised) Oooooooo I like that 100%.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah so guess the Lightning-Swinger's is born then?

Tangle: (smirk) Yep.

The two high fived as now The Lightning-Swinger's is born. Tangle's heard races even more as she start to fall more attached to Y/n more and more.

Then Y/n heard a phone in his house as they head in and Y/n picks up the phone and answering it. He nods his head as he listen to someone on the other side before he puts it down and Tangle asked.

Tangle: Who was that?

Y/n: That was Sally. She told us yo meet us at the meeting room immediately.

Tangle: What is it about?

Y/n: Apparently one of the scouts came back and told her what happens. We may head there to see what's up.

Tangle: (smirk) Ha! Time for the Lightning-Swinger's to go into action.

Y/n: (smirk) Yeah, let's go!

Tangle: (smirk) Yeah!

The two race out to meet up with Sally and the rest at the meeting room within the Freedom fighters base.

(Short while later)

Y/n and Tangle arrived as they open the doors to see everyone else here and waiting to see what's going on. Y/n and Tangle see Sonic and Tails at the front so they walk over to them.

They sat don next to Sonic and Tails as Y/n turn to them and asked.

Y/n: Where's Sally?

Sonic: She probably asking the scout some questions about a factory he and his partner found.

Tangle: What is this factory?

Tails: It appears to be a roboticized factory that Eggman has made.

Tangle: (shocked) A roboticized factory?!

Sonic: Yeah, here I thought Eggman was capture animals but I guess he's taking it to the next level.

Y/n: So what yhsi roboticized factory and what dose it do?

Talis: It's a many of Eggmans factory's that he has. He capture many Mobuis people and turn them into robots and making them mindless slave to Eggman's empire.