Chapter 5: first day with my stupid roommate

Ig: Sunisaxx

HOPE you guys like my book. ^^ thank you all for reading.

This chapter is written by my friend @luhanyeobo.. >.< Check out her stories~~~
*********************

"Yubi!! Get up already!" My mum screamed. "Its holiday~ why are you waking me up?!!" I said, half asleep. My mum sighed. "It's 12 already how long are you going to sleep for?" She asked. "Aigoo, imagine what Kai would say, what kind of girl are you."

A vain popped out of my forehead as i remembered Kai banging the door on my face . His ugly personality pissed me off.Ah!! Why do I have to be reminded of that jerk so early in the morning=_=

"Today you need to bring him to school and get him admitted. I cant go because I have to go to work today." My mum explained. "What? Why me? He can just go by himself since he thinks he is really clever=_=" I said, as I cover my head inside the blanket. "Fine! If you don't go there won't be any pocket money" she said with an irritated tone. "No pocket money??!" I yelled as I got up from my bed. "You can't do that!! I have been saving up for 2 months just to buy my kpop merch" I pleaded.

"Well, if you don't go then no pocket money!!" My mum said with an annoyed face. "Ok!! I will go" I said giving up.

I got up from bed and made my way to the bathroom. I lazily brushed my teeth and went to get changed. After I was ready, I made my way down the stairs and made breakfast.

>>>>>>>>>>>>To school

I took out my phone and plugged in my earphones and played my kpop music. I was humming the song when Kai snickered at my actions. I ignored him and continued to hum. We reached school and entered the principles office. What am I even doing here? I thought. I don't even want him to come to the same school as me. I really wish he doesn't get accepted somehow....

The principle was a very cheerful man. "Ohh good morning, Lee Yubi" he said. What brings you here?"

I'm here to get my family friend admitted to the school. He is from Korea" I said with a smile. "Oh my Korea? I have always wanted to visit that place" the principal was getting interested.

"Hi, I am kim Jongin, but most people call me Kai" Kai
introduced himself. "Hello, your English is very good for a Korean" the principal said. I was surprised too. This was the first time I heard him speak in English. I've got to admit, it was better than mine.

"It's nothing" Kai replied, slightly embarrassed. Omg! This guy is so full of himself. Does he think he is clever or something=_=

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Here, this is the admission from" the principal said as he gives Kai an admission form. Kai sat down and started filling the form in. After he was done we left the school building. Once again, it was silent.

No one's POV

On your way home you saw Sehun by the park, playing basketball with his group of popular friends. He was the perfect guy and like all the other girls you had a huge crush on him.

Omg! It's Sehun you thought as your eyes glittered with hope. Kai was looking at you. It was the first time he saw you get so happy. "Sehun-ahhh" you yelled, trying to get Sehun's attention. You walked over to him and Kai just followed you since he didn't know how to go back home.

"Yubi? Such a coincidence to see you here" Sehun said with a charming smile. "Ahahahh I was just walking home and I saw you" you said innocently. A  smirk plastered on Kai's face and he clamped him fingers onto yours which made you look like a couple.

You were really surprised at his actions and tried to release your hands but his grip was too tight. "Yubi~~, lets go home~ I'm hungry OuO" Kai said as he tried to do aegyo.

What is he doing?!! And in front of Sehun!! You thought.