[Requested] ❄️Chongyun x [M] Reader - Confessions

- Requested by @Butterfl3. I hope you like it 🙂 -

- Can you do a chongyun x male! Reader? Where chongyun likes (y/n) and gets made fun of for liking guys. (Y/n) finds chongyun being beat up and saves him. Chongyun gets flustered and accidentally confesses his feelings. He runs away while (y/n) is stunned. The next day chongyun is avoiding (y/n), and (y/n) finds chongyun being beat up again. He saves chongyun and stops him from running away. (Y/n) confesses his own feelings and they have a fluffy reunion! Thank you! :3 -

- (Y/N) -

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'll see you at noon."

"Awesome, see you then Chongyun."

"Goodbye (Y/N)."

I make my way home way, man I'm beat. Training with Chongyun is exhausting. I know I'm fit but damn. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with him. Then again, he also trains in the morning, noon and afternoon... Maybe I should wake up early and go for a run. I'll start on Monday! Wait tomorrow Monday. I start tomorrow...

"Hun you're home. No, Chongyun today?"

"Hey, no he had to go home, maybe tomorrow. Don't worry about making me breakfast tomorrow. I'm going for a run."

"Oh, is Chongyun going with you?"

"No? It's just me... I'm going for a shower."

"Okay, dinner don't be long."

I wave to Mum, go upstairs. Mum doesn't know that I like Chongyun, does she? There's no way she knows, not even Chongyun knows... There's no way that Chongyun sees me that way. He's too focused on his training and being a exorcist.

- Time Skip Next Morning -
- Chongyun -

"Morning training is done. Now to wait for (Y/N). It's not for a while though. I wonder if Tea Master Liu is telling any stories this morning."

As I make my way I see Lee and his friends. "It'll be best to avoid them." I walk toward the crowd of people. Hope that he doesn't spot me.

I feel someone put their arm around my shoulder. "Where ya going Chon-gay?"

Oh no...

He walks me around the back of a shop. I push his arm off, "excuse me. I have somewhere to be."

"What's that matter Chon-gay? You don't want to spend time with your buddy Lee?"

I walk away, but his friends block my way. "Excuse me, I'm trying to get through."

"Don't think so gaybo." He pushes me back.

"I have seen you hanging (Y/N) a lot lately. You wouldn't happen to be crushing on him would ya?" Lee stands in front of me.

"(Y/N) my friend, we've just been training." I can't let (Y/N) know I like him. If he finds out...

"Don't lie to me Chon-gay!"

"Phew..." I fall to the ground, get a punch to the stomach.

"We all know that you like guys. It's not that hard to see. The way you eye off guys. You should be eyeing some hot girls, not guys." Lee couches down lifts my head up. "What the hell wrong with you? Haha."

"Lee don't get too close to him. He'll probably fall for you too."

Like I would even fall for any of them. (Y/N) more disciplined, well-mannered most of the time... And kind-hearted, they're nothing like him.