☄️ Noelle x Reader - Sick Day

Noelle and I have been friends since we were kids. Her dream is to be a Knight of Favonius. She's not older enough for the trials yet. Instead, she's a maid of the Knights of Favonius. The knights using her, she does every single thing they ask. Even smallest fucking thing, she does! I get she wants to show she's worthy of being a knight. But still... They're going to run her ragged at this point.

I look at my watch, it's already two o'clock. "I guess I won't get to see Noelle... Again... Those blood knights." I stretch out, feed the ducks their food.

"It would have been nice to see Noelle for once." Make my way back to the bridge.

On the way home, I stop off to rant to Diluc. I know he hates the Knights of Favonius. He doesn't mind me coming in, let off my frustration. Mum and Dad know I'll be fine with him. He walks me home after closing.

"It pisses me off how they use her. I've told her to stand up to them and say no. But she won't listen, she's going to end up sick."

"The knights are lazy and incompetent. They're going to keep piling everything on her. Here," he slides me grape juice.

"Thanks," I take a drink.

I see Diluc disgust, it's Kaeya. "Hello, there (Y/N)."

Turn to him, "Kaeya." I go back to my drink.

"When you're old enough, you should try Dandelion Wine. It's better than any grape juice drink."

Diluc hands him his wine. "(Y/N) isn't a wine drinker."

"I rather like grape juice thank you. I won't be drinking, cause I'll have a 'job'. I don't palm my jobs off to others." I finish my drink.

"I see this about Noelle. Let me guess you have a date with Noelle. And she didn't show up."

"We were supposed to hang out. But cause you knights pile all your work on her. We don't get to hang out any more. She's not your maid!"

"So defensive, you wouldn't happen to have feelings for her?"

"I don't, Noelle my friend. I care about her health."

"Kaeya leave (Y/N) alone. She's right yous pile all your work and home duties on the girl."

"You confine in Diluc, not me? I feel hurt (Y/N)."

"You'll be fine."

"I'll take my leave, I see when I'm not wanted. It's nice to know Noelle has you looking after her." He walks over to Venti.

"Good... Hey, Diluc I'm going to head home."

"I'll walk you home."

"No, it's okay, it's still light out."

"Hmm... Go straight home."

"I will, thanks again Diluc." He nods, I leave the tavern.

As I walking I see Noelle. "NOELLE!" I run over to her, hug her. "Noelle, how are you?" I stand back, look at her. She looks sickly. "Hey, you feeling okay?"

"Oh hello (Y/N). I'm doing fine." She tries to smile.

"Fine? You looked overwork and sick. I'm taking you home." I take her home, start walking towards her home.

"But I have to take Captain Kaeya his eyepatches."

"No, you're not! You're going home to bed! Plus you don't have them. If they're lost, bad luck for him." I open the door, "hello Aunty and Uncle." I drag Noelle up the stairs before they had a chance to say hello.

"I'm fine, really I am."

"No, you're not Noelle!" I close her door, "turn around. So I take your armour off!"