💧Childe x Reader [F] Reader - How Did I Get Here?

How did I end up here? How did I end up in the bed of the 11th Harbinger? I rolled over stared at the ceiling.

"I remember bumping into someone. That someone apologising for me bumping in them. Once I saw it was Childe, everything went by so quick."

I hear the door to our home. Yes home, I don't even remember moving in. Hop out of bed, make my way out. See he's been fighting the other Harbingers... Again...

"Good morning Sunshine. I hope I didn't wake you."

"No, I was already awake. Were you fighting with the other Harbingers again?"

"Yeah, I was..."

"Why be apart of the Fatui if you're going to fight with them?"

"I have my reasons."

I shake my head, "come on. Let's get you bandage up." I take his hand lead him to the kitchen.

He sits at the table, I get the first aid kit. He takes his gloves and shirt off. He's bruised and batted.

"You really should leave. We can find somewhere nice to live." I start attending to his wounds.

"I'm not leaving..." He goes quiet.

I sigh, finish bandaging him. Put the kit away.

"You're going to leave aren't you?" He looks down into his hands.

I walk over to him, "now why would I leave?"

"You said you've never wanted to be involved with the Fatui..."

"When did I say that?" I've never said that to him before.

"Before we meet... I already knew who you were... I had... I had been watching you for a while."

"You were?" He nods, I sit down. "You deliberately bum into me."

"Yes, I wanted to talk to you."

He had been watching me this whole time. I never knew. Did he plan this all along?

"I couldn't let anyone else, have you. I just had to make you mine."

I got up and left the kitchen. Locked myself in our room, slide down the door.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N) open the door! (Y/N)!" He starts banging on the door.

I don't know how long it was before the banging stop. Sat there thinking about all the times he took me out. Especially the places I never told anyone about, he took me. I asked how he found it. His answer was 'oh I happen to stumble across it.' He followed me, there was no way he stumbles across the mountain pass.

I was trapped before I knew it. I was doom long before the start. Look down to my hands, "I'm doom for the rest of my life. There's no chance of escaping the Fatui. No chance of escaping him. What do I do? I can't leave, he'll only follow me. If I stay he'll... Wait a minute. If Childe didn't want me to know anything. He wouldn't have told me. So why did he? Just before we had sex for the first time. He told me his name wasn't Childe. That it was his code name, his real name is Tartaglia. He said he only told me, cause he didn't want me to call out his name."

Maybe... Maybe he's doom too. He just wants someone to be doomed with. I stand to unlock the door. As I open it, I don't see him anywhere. "Childe? Are you home? Childe?"

I look around the place, can't find him anywhere. "He must have left. I hope he doesn't get into any fights." I go back to our room, sit on the bed wait for him.

~~~~

BANG!

I woke to the door slamming shut. Childe home, definitely not in a good mood. I walk out to find him in the bathroom. Bloody up more than usual.

"TARTAGLIA! WHAT HAPPEN?"

He turns his face is bloody. "(Y/N)... You stayed..."

"Tartaglia your face!"

I grab a face washer, start cleaning the blood. Good, it's not his.

"(Y/N)... Why?"

"Huh?"

"I thought you... I thought you would have left me?"

"You have to get out of those clothes before the blood dries." I take off his scarf, gloves, as I go to unbutton his shirt, he grabs my hands.

"Why didn't you leave me? I gave you plenty of time to run!"

"Tartaglia, even if I did leave. You would only follow me. There's no point leaving you. Then I remember, if you don't want to tell anything you wouldn't of. But yet you told me your real name. And how you followed me before we met. You didn't have to tell me. I would of live on obviously to it. But you told me anyway." I cup his face, he leans into me. Holds my hand.

"I... I didn't want to keep lying to you. I couldn't sleep knowing I've lied to you all this time." Tears started to fall.

"Why don't you shower, I'll wash your clothes. Then we'll go to bed. Plus you smell like hilichurls, haha."

"How do you know that it was hilichurls and not a person?" He finishes undressing.

"I was a adventurer before you. Or did you forget?"

"Right."

"Now hurry up."

He smiled, got in the shower.

~~~~

Once I finished with his clothes, I waited for him in bed.

He walks in with a towel wrap around his waist. I shake my head, he quickly jumps into bed.

Pulls me in close, he nibbles on my neck. Nuzzles into me, "I'm so lucky to have you."

"I'm lucky to have you."

"(Y/N)?"

"Mmmm..."

"We have a problem."

"What's that?"

He pulls at my clothes, "you have too many clothes on."

"Haha, why don't you help me take them off?"

"Gladly."

😜