☄️ Albedo x [F] Reader - Observing

I don't understand Albedo. He would turn up out of nowhere. Would sit and start talking, about alchemy. I never knew what he was going on about. Both Sucrose and Kaeya came up to me once, ask if we were in a relationship. I said no, Albedo would sit and talk to me. I wouldn't count that as a relationship. He did most of the talking.

Sucrose told me, that Albedo wishes to see me in his office. When I ask why she said didn't know. That all he asks for my appearance. I agree and walked with her to his office.

"(Y/N) may I ask a question?"

"Sure go ahead."

"You don't understand alchemy do you?"

"No, I don't."

"I don't understand why Albedo wishes to see you."

"Neither do I." I don't understand us. Even if there is a us.

We make it to the Knight of Favonius, and Sucrose knocks on his door.

"Yes?"

"I brought (Y/N) as you ask."

"Come in," as we walk in Albedo going over papers.

"Thank you Sucrose. Here's the data I've gathered about ###." And there goes the alchemist talk I completely don't understand.

"I'll get on it right away." She takes the papers, leaves and closes the door.

"(Y/N) do you know why I've called you today?"

"No, I have no idea why. I don't know why you even talk to me. When I know nothing about alchemy."

He walks around me, looking me up and down.

"If you called me here to just to stare, I'm leaving."

"I'm observing."

"Observing what? I'm not doing anything."

"My point, you're just standing there. Still, I find you interesting."

"It's the same difference Albedo. If that's it, I'm going." Start making my way to the door. He doesn't stop me, I leave the Knights of Favonius.

I ended up making my way to Starfell Lake. It's not much of a lake, but I enjoy the peacefulness. Decided to go for a swim, since no one was around. I swam in my bra and underwear.

~~~~

I swim to the island, sit on a rock for a while wondering about Albedo. "Why are you so interested in me? I'm not special or anything. Not like the Aether, he's from a different world. Looks, speak, eats and everything else like us. That I did understand when Albedo was venting. It didn't look like at the time, he did look a little annoyed."

I close my eyes and enjoy the sun. "There's no use thinking about it. Not like I'm going to get any answers."

~~~~

Before I realise it's late afternoon, I swim back over to my clothes. I reach the other side and my clothes are gone.

"I'm sure no one else was here."

"That assumption would be incorrect."

"ALBEDO!" That asshole! "Did you follow me here?!" He holds a towel for me, I grab wrap it around me.

"Not today no. I knew you would have come to the lake. That's why I brought you a towel."

"What do you mean today? You've follow me out here before?!"

"First time I happen to come across you. One day I notice you had been crying, I followed you here. After observing you, I found you come here when something bothering you. Or you need some time alone. Hence why you swim in your undergarments."