Stargazing

a/n: sorry for not updating I kinda lost motivation for a little bit and I owe this to the people reading, it's a little longer than the others

(3rd person pov)

"Hey keigo" Dabi hummed hugging his boyfriend from behind. "Yea?"  Hawks asked turning to look at Dabi. "Can we go somewhere?" Dabi asked his boyfriend. "Hmm That depends, where?" Hawks responded. "That's a surprise" Dabi said pulling his boyfriend closer. "Fine let me get jacket it's cold out" Hawks said picking up his jacket from the arm of the couch. "Ok" Dabi said happily pulling his jacket on. Hawks and Dabi both walked out of their apartment with Dabi leading the way. Dabi turned around and grabbed Hawks hand and started humming as they walked down the empty sidewalk.

They walked peacefully to the edge of the city that leads to a forest. "Hey Dabs, i'm not going to get jumped by the league right?" Hawks asked nervously to the man in front of him. Dabi let out a chuckle "No you're not going to get jumped birdie calm down" Dabi said calming Hawks. They continued to walk deeper into the forest until they were met with a meadow. Dabi continued to walk into the meadow with Hawks looking in awe trailing behind him. Until Dabi stopped at a flat patch of grass with a couple blankets laid out. "sit down" Dabi said to hawks as he laid down looking up at the sky. "Ok" Hawks said sitting next to Dabi. "Sooo" Hawks stated, "Just lay down and look up" Dabi responded. Hawks nodded in response, he laid next to Dabi and looked up. He mumbled a 'wow' Looking up at the sky. The stars seemed to be dancing across the sky and twinkling. Dabi looked at the blond as a smile slowly crept on his face. "Pretty beautiful huh" Dabi said. "yea" Hawks breathed out. "How did you find this place?" Hawks asked scooting closer to Dabi. "I was taking a breather because shigaraki was mad a some shit and stumbled upon this place." Dabi responded looking down to see hawks dark golden eyes sparkling in the light. 'god I love this man he thought'.