Jealousy?

(Hawks pov)

'Another crappy day at work, oh well at least I get to see Dabi when I get home' I thought as I flew to our apartment. I landed on the balcony, Then opened the door to find a sleeping Dabi on the couch. Hugging my pillow "oh my god thats adorable" I whispered. I turned off the T.V and grabbed a blanket from our room and placed it on Dabi. Then I went to take a shower.

(after his shower)

I got changed and walked into the living room to see dabi staring at me. "What took you so long?" He asked. "Oh well we got held up with some villains" I told him. "Fine at least you have a good excuse now get over here so I can hug my boyfriend" He demanded. "Ok ok i'm coming mr.grumpy pants" I joked. But when I went to hug him he pulled me down on top of him. "Mine" He said. "what's wrong?" I asked kinda worried "I wanna lite your fans on fire they are always flirting with you." He stated not letting me go. So I wrapped my arms around his torso and rested my chin in the crook of his neck. Dabi nobody will ever come close to how amazing you are. You don't have to worry because I love you way more than I love my fans" I reassured him "Ok?" I asked "Ok, But i'm still not gonna let you go" He stated. "Alright then goodnight" I mumbled. "Goodnight"He responded.