19 | Our Goodbye

"I've never wanted to say goodbye"

While his lips stay connected to mine and his tongue asks for entrance to my mouth, he softly pushes me against the wall. I bury my hands in the crook of his neck and his find their way to my waist. It doesn't feel like it did the other times I kissed him. It feels different now.

Like a goodbye.

We both accepted the fact that we can't be together and this is our way to say goodbye.

I pull away for a moment and look into his desperate eyes.

"What about your class?" I ask, worry and fear tracing my voice.

"I don't have a fifth period class," he breathes against my mouth before crashing his lips onto mine again.

He tastes sweet like cinnamon but better. He tastes like love and comfort and everything I desire. The smell of his cologne enters my nose as he presses himself even closer against me. I feel his cold hands underneath my shirt, slowly running over my sides and back. I gently bite down on his bottom lip before I let my mouth wander down to his jaw and neck placing kisses everywhere. He moans silently as his hands find their way to the back of my thighs and he picks me up from the floor.

I look at him for a moment, surprise filling my eyes as he keeps me elevated and pushed against the wall. He smirks and I bend down to put my lips back onto his. Then, I feel my back disconnecting with the wall behind me and open my eyes to see that Tom is moving over to his desk. Closing them again, I feel the desk underneath me while he's still standing in front of me, bend down a little to keep our lips connected.

His hands move back under my shirt and lift it up to reveal my bare skin. Our lips detach for a mere second only for him to pull the shirt over my head and quickly take off his own. I let my hands travel over his body, feeling his light abs under my fingertips. His lips move to my neck and he starts caressing me with kisses down to my shoulders. When he reaches my bra strap, his eyes find mine to look for consent. I give him a reassuring nod and he carefully takes off my bra, revealing my already hard nipples.

He begins to palm one of my breasts while treating the other one with his tongue. I lean back on his desk, keeping me elevated on my elbows. Then, he switches to please the other one as quiet moans slip from my mouth. He smirks and guides his mouth from my chest over my stomach down to the seam of my pants while slowly getting down on his knees. He eagerly bites his bottom lip and finds my eyes for confirmation. His are filled with lust and desire.

"Please keep going," I breathe in excitement to reassure him.

He nods and turns his attention back to my pants, carefully taking them off. He's so gentle in everything he's doing like he wants it to be perfect. It may seem far from perfect; in a classroom, on a desk, not a trace of romance, someone could just come in at any time. But I don't care. For me, it's perfect as long as it's with him.

He throws my pants aside and turns his full attention to my needy area. My panties are already soaked and he quickly takes them off and reveals my arousal. He starts planting kisses on the inside of one of my thighs, then the other, making me only needier. He smirks as my moans break the silence and begins treating my opening with his tongue. Immediately, I feel the tension inside of me building up and whimper slightly in need of more. He gets the message and inserts one of his fingers. His tongue moves up to my clit, shooting electric waves throughout my body. I grab his hair while he inserts another finger and pumps in and out of me. My moans get louder and I bite down on my lip to silence myself as I feel myself getting close to my high.

"Tom, I-I'm about to come," I announce breathing heavily.

He keeps up his pace and his tongue circles over my clit for another minute before I release with a loud moan. Waves of pleasure and release rush through my whole body and I feel the tension fading.

After I rode out my high, Tom pulls out his fingers and gets up from the floor positioning himself in front of me. His lips meet mine and I can taste myself off of his tongue as excitement fills me once again.

I take my hands to undo his belt and pull down his pants as I feel him smirking against my lips. He steps out of them and now we're both completely naked in his classroom. He's already excited and I can feel his length pulsating between my thighs.

"Do you want me to-"

"Yes," I interrupt him impatiently.

He grins and aligns himself with my centre before slowly pushing in. I whimper at the new sensation of him filling me up and he starts slow for me to get used to the feeling. After some time he picks up his pace and my nails dig into the skin on his back. His hands are placed on either side of my hips making them rhythmically crashing together with his. I wrap my legs around his torso to let him in even deeper.

"Fuck, you feel amazing, Mika," he growls in pleasure as he keeps thrusting into me.

One of his hands finds its way to my clit and rubs circles into it. Both of our moans fill the room and it could easily be heard from outside but neither of us care in this moment. We keep going like this until we're both close to our finish.

"I'm about to come," Tom groans in my ear.

"Me t-too," I whimper as his strokes become sloppier.

Suddenly, he lets go and his cum fills me up, bringing me to my climax too. We both moan against each other's lips and the tension inside of me releases into pure satisfaction. He pulls out of me and a mixture of his cum and my arousal drip out of me and from the tip of his length.

We both try to regain our breaths as he walks over to the sink and gets a few paper towels. He damps them with water and comes back over to me to clean us and the mess we made. We're both silent. I know we can both feel that this is the end, neither of us wanting to actually say it.

When we're dressed again, we look at each other for what feels like an eternity. His eyes stare intensely into mine, searching for some sign of a solution. A sudden idea or change of mind. Anything to not let this be the last time. But he finds nothing. And I find nothing in his eyes either.

It's goodbye. We both know it. It's for the better, even though it completely shatters my heart seeing him like this, leaving him like this. So vulnerable, so in love.

For the last time I pull him into a kiss and his soft hands cup my face. It's a sad kiss, a desperate one. I try to memorize everything about him. His taste. His scent. His touch. But it'll never be enough to fill the void in my heart. When we pull away from each other, a few tears run down my cheeks and I gulp.

"I love you too, Tom," I take a deep breath and wipe away my tears before I continue. "But as long as she has that photo I will stay away from you. I'm sorry, but we both know I'm not the only thing you love. You love your career. And I won't be the one taking it from you."

He nods silently and his eyes are glistening with tears. He knows I'm right which makes it even worse. A sole tear leaves his eye and he quickly takes his hand to wipe it away.

"This is it, then?" he asks, though we both know the answer already.

"This is it."

He smiles sadly and pain fills my chest.

"Goodbye Mika."

"Goodbye Tom."

I look at him one last time, pain filling up my body before I leave the classroom.

From now on it's Mr. Felton.
As it should've been this whole time.