We got him. Are you ready?

Start from the beginning

"Because you're supposed to be taking care of me. Besides, it's just robotics." George said, pushing the computer to him. Dream didn't want to refute so he just took it and started doing the work on both computers.

"I should have never woken up." Dream said.

"Dream, it's not even that bad, you had to do it anyways." George said.

"Georgeeeeeee." Dream whined as he tilted his head back.

"What do you want, Dream?" George asked. Dream sighed and went back to do their work.

"Dream, what did you want?" George asked again. Dream just ignored him.

"Dream, stop acting like a brat. What did you want?" George asked again. Dream still refused to look up from his work, fingers typing quickly on the keyboard. George pushed both of the computers open to see what he was working on. He was playing type racer.

"George, I'm trying to play." Dream said. "Dream, I told you to do homework." George said. "But I wanted to see how fast I could type." Dream replied.

"Dream, go to the homework." George said. Dream switched to the tab with homework.

"Dream! You haven't even started." George said.

"I don't know where to start with this." Dream said.

"Just start with a beginning sentence and then go from there. Look, I already have a beginning sentence you can copy." George said. Dream copied George's beginning sentence changing a few words to mix the sentence around.

"This is like re-writing down definitions in middle school." Dream said. George vaguely understood what he meant so he didn't ask him. Just to make sure that Dream was actually doing the work, George climbed up on the bed. He sat beside Dream and watched Dream start to type away at his computer. It was quite the sight to see, the way that he would be able to type the small words quickly as if he had memorized where his fingers would g on the keyboard. The way that he would be able to watch his typing on the screen rather than the keyboard. The way that he would slow down and stop for a moment whenever a mistake broke his streak.

George just watched his hands on the keyboard, eyes flashing up and down to see how the actions correlated with the word document. He leaned his head on Dream's shoulder, feeling the slight movement of his arm to reach certain buttons on the keyboard. The long question was easily finished, and he was on to the next one. He sped through the small questions, like he already knew exactly what he was going to write before he even read it. George sat there against dream's shoulder for about twenty-five minutes.

Then Dream saved the document and went over to George's computer, George lifting his head slightly to allow Dream passage to the space. Then Dream moved his arm back to the original position with the laptop, George laid back down on the shoulder. He did the same thing that he did with his, except he would look over his answer to make sure that they weren't the same.

"How do you get two different answers for the same question?" George asked.

Dream shrugged his shoulders, moving George with them, "change of perspective? I don't know, I just forgot what I put the first time." George semi-nodded in approval, being restricted by the friction. Dream laughed at his attempt and continued to work.

George's homework took slightly longer than Dream's had since George thought the last two answers were too similar and decided to change them himself. Other than that, Dream did a pretty good job making it seem like the two weren't even in the same vicinity of each other when doing the assignment.

"Thank you, Dream." George said, jumping off of the bed with his laptop to turn his assignment in. George didn't hear any reply from Dream and turned to look at him. Dream was staring at him, he was probably waiting for George to turn around. Then he tapped his cheek with his finger with a questioning look.