Hannah Webster

the workplace warlock 

Type:                   Warlock           

Powers:               

i. Thermokinesis - able to ignite objects with her breath

ii. Shapeshifting - able to change her shape or form at will 

Details:               A red-haired female warlock who murdered an employee at Buckland Auction House and then assumed her identity, all in an effort to manipulate and eventually eliminate Prue Halliwell and her sisters. 

Hannah was the other half of a pair of warlocks sent by The Source Of All Evil to discover whether The Charmed Ones had emerged or not. As a couple, the warlocks seemed well-suited -- Rex was the schemer, the one in charge, whilst Hannah was the muscle who preferred to lurk in the shadows for the right moment to strike. 

Once Rex had assumed the auction house owner's identity, Hannah posed as his personal assistant and met Prue when she came in for her second interview.

During the interview Hannah intentionally bumped into a canister of white paint, the contents of which nearly hit Prue but she instinctively used her power to avert it and the paint splattered all over Hannah's shoes instead. Hannah was obviously not pleased with this but as Prue left she felt fairly certain that Prue was indeed a witch. 

Once Prue began working at Buckland, she and Hannah shared a very combative relationship. From the start, Hannah didn't try to hide her disdain for Prue and would take great pleasure in being rude or bitchy in order to provoke her. 

It could be argued that Hannah's dislike of Prue was not solely because of Prue's witch lineage but out of of jealousy as well

It could be argued that Hannah's dislike of Prue was not solely because of Prue's witch lineage but out of of jealousy as well. Rex always favoured Prue and though he sought to ultimately kill her, he also found her madly attractive which only intensified Hannah's loathing. 

Though it was never officially stated, Hannah and Rex seemed to be more than just associates, in fact, it was fairly obvious that they were involved in a sexual relationship at the very least, with Rex displaying signs of sexual dominance during their private conversations. Whether or not they were involved in a conventional relationship was far more vague.