20 ♡'・

~The next day (Thursday)~
-Tessa's pov-

after i got home from school i did nothing, i was about to take a nap when i got a text from hawk.

"hey, meet me at golf n' stuff, i wanna show you something" i read.

i groaned and got out of bed to put a decent outfit on 'why am i even going?' i questioned myself.

i got ready and headed downstairs "hey, i'm going out, be back later" i said to my parents, they just said ok so i walked out to my car and drove to golf n' stuff, i took my sweet ass time while driving.

i was in the golf n' stuff parking lot waiting for hawk to text me back.

"i'm here, where are you?" i texted "in the old laser tag place, hurry" hawk answered "yeah, like i know where that is" i said to myself, i got out of my car and walked into golf n' stuff.

i found the old laser tag place but got there late, some Miyagi-Do students and some Cobra Kai students were there.

"no! please stop! eli stop, stop!" i heard demetri beg.

i moved my head a little and seen hawk about to break demetri's arm, all the Cobra Kai students were telling him to do it and calling him a pussy and he actually did it, he broke demetri's arm, everyone cheered and started walking out.

"this isn't over, LaRusso" tory said.

i moved to the side so no one would see me, once they were gone i walked over to hawk and demetri.

"demetri" i said rushing over to demetri's side "this is what you wanted to show me?" i asked looking at hawk.

"tess, it's not what it looks like" hawk said "i can't believe you broke demetri's arm" i said helping demetri up "after all he's done for you" i continued "tess-" hawk started but i cut him off "no, you said you realized how much of an asshole you've become but obviously you don't, please don't text or call me ever again, hawk" i said then walked away with demetri.

"thanks for helping demetri" sam said sitting next to me.

i was in the hospital waiting room waiting for demetri.

"no problem" i quietly said, my phone kept blowing up from hawks texts and calls "i have to go but just tell demetri that i hope he feels better" i said then walked out of the hospital.

~The next day (Friday)~
-Tessa's pov-

"man! it was so sick! tory was just kickin' ass, i took care of chris, and hawk got that beta demetri in an arm bar like this Chris Jericho and just" chris said making a bone-breaking noise.

i just rolled my eyes and walked over to tory "hey, you okay?" tory asked "yeah, i'm just tired" i lied, tory knew i was lying but didn't say anything.

the door opened revealing 7 new students and 2 of those students were kyler and brucks.

"class, welcome our new students" kreese said walking out of his office.

"i'm gonna call you guys uh Chodenose and Taintbreath" mitch said walking up to the new students "the hell did you just say?" kyler asked walking towards mitch "oh, uh, noting, it's just this thing we do around here sometimes" mitch said backing up, i tried not to laugh.

"everyone fall in" kreese said, we all did as he said "joining Cobra Kai is a privilege, it's not a gift which is why our recruits must earn their positions in this dojo" kreese said "prepare yourselves for combat, only the strong will survive" kreese said.

"class! prepare for combat" kreese said.

we all moved to the side, hawk and another student held two flags, i was walking over to my spot when kyler and brucks got in my way, they walked up to hawk.

"holy shit, you remember? look, it's the kid with the lip, yo i thought he moved" kyler said "oh shit, you're right, the hair kinda distracts you from it though" brucks said.

hawk then covered his scar, i felt bad because that's his biggest insecurity so i said something.

"can you whores just leave him alone and move out of my way?" i said, they both looked at me then moved to the side "thank you" i said then walked to my spot which is right next to tory.

"all right class, let the games begin" kreese said "you" kreese said pointing at kyler "all right bro you got this" brucks said "you" kreese said laughing and pointing at mitch.

long story short the two boys fought and mitch lost, mitch was walking back to his spot when kreese stopped him.

where you going?" kreese asked "to my spot" mitch answered "you lost to an untrained fighter, he's going to take your spot on the team" kreese said, mitch just looked at hawk "sensei, assface has been loyal to the dojo" hawk said "i'm afraid he's not, Cobra Kai material" kreese said.

tory and this other girl fought, tory won.

"you chipped my tooth, bitch" the girl said "you needed braces anyway" tory said, the girl just stood up and looked at tory.

"good job nichols, you know the drill, off the mat" kreese said, the girl looked at tory one last time then walked out.

"damn girl, you see that?" brucks said "you, big boy" kreese said looking at brucks "oh yeah, who's going down next?" brucks said walking on the mat and laughing "he's mine" hawk said then walked in the mat "get 'em, lip" kyler said.

"uh ok, all right let's see if i can fix that lip of yours then" brucks said.

hawk took off his gi revealing his hawk tattoo on his back, he turned around revealing the tattoo he got for me, i can't believe he still has it.

"dude" brucks said looking at hawk's tattoos.

kreese signaled for the other student to put the flags down, hawk and brucks started fighting and hawk was beating the shit out brucks.

"wait, stop" brucks said out of breath, hawk took brucks to the ground "finish him" kreese said but hawk already started punching brucks.

when hawk finished he stood over brucks, me and tory just looked at each other, hawk then spit on brucks then walked away.

i gotta admit that was hot but that's not the point.

hawk walked back to his spot and looked at kyler, kyler just looked away.

"all right class, i think we can call it a day, somebody pick him up" kreese said.