11 ♡'・

-Tessa's pov-

we payed for our stuff and walked out, we were walking to my car which is parked in front of the dojo when i heard hawk talking to someone "hey aisha take my keys and wait in the car" i said giving my keys to aisha letting her and tory wait in my car.

i then started walking closer to hawk "you know what happens to snitches" hawk said "they get immunity" demetri said through the phone "snitches get stitches" hawk said "i have stitches, i've got several stitches" demetri said "don't do anything stupid, you'll regret it" hawk said hanging up "hey, what happened?" i asked "that pussy demetri couldn't handle training with mr. kreese, he's not Cobra Kai material" hawk answered, i just stayed silent.

"anyways, you wanna come over?" hawk asked putting his arm around me "can't, i'm going to the beach club with aisha and tory" i answered "can't you just ditch them?" hawk said moving my hair behind my ear "that's mean" i laughed "i bet you would have more fun with me" hawk smirked "i'll come by tonight" i said "perfect" hawk said then kissed me.

we finally got to the beach club "ok, this is not the beach, where are the homeless dudes on rollerblades and the guys shoving shitty hip-hop in your face?" tory asked "no, don't worry, they'll come after they pass out hors d'oeuvres" aisha said laughing "hey tess, follow me" tory said, i followed her to this table with alcohol on it, i smirked "how much do you want?" tory asked "one should be enough" i answered laughing causing tory to laugh too, she shoved one bottle of vodka in her bag and we made our way back to aisha.

"hey, who's that?" tory asked referring to sam "oh, that's the girl sam aisha was telling you about" i answered "do you like her?" tory asked "i mean she was the first person who talked to me on my first day and she hasn't done anything wrong to me, so yeah" i answered "maybe give her a chance? maybe you guys can be friends" i said smiling "yeah, i'll try" tory said putting her arm around me and laughing.

"hey" tory said walking up to aisha and sam "look what i got" tory said showing aisha and sam the bottle of vodka she just stole "where'd you get that?" aisha asked "i swiped it from the bar" tory answered.

aisha and sam looked at each other "oh relax, all the adults are getting wasted, no ones gonna notice if we have a little fun" tory said "you should put that back, you'll get in big trouble" sam said "and you are?" tory asked laughing, acting like i didn't just tell her who sam is "oh sam, this is tory, tory, sam" aisha said introducing the girls to each other.

"oh the sam" tory said "come on, like anyone's gonna miss one bottle of vodka, i could swipe half the silverware in this place before anyone would notice" tory said "you shouldn't steal anything" sam said "what are you, a nun?" tory asked, sam just stayed quiet "come on, are we gonna drink or not?" tory asked aisha "tessa's already in" tory added putting her arm around me again "ok, one drink" aisha gave in "that's my girl" tory said, we then walked away from sam to drink the vodka.

we finished drinking and walked around the beach club, tory's arm was around my shoulder again and we were laughing about aisha giving yasmine a front wedgie "wait, i'm sorry, you gave her a front wedgie?" tory asked laughing "i split that bitch in two" aisha answered laughing "oh my god" tory said.

"hey!" we heard, we all turned around to see sam "my moms missing her wallet" sam said "sucks for her" tory said causing me and aisha to laugh "you wouldn't know anything about that?" sam asked "wait, wait, what are you saying?" i asked "just give me the wallet, and i won't tell security" sam said "are you freaking kidding me?" tory asked "sam, she didn't steal your moms wallet" aisha said "right, and she didn't steal a bottle of vodka, and you wouldn't steal half the silverware in here" sam said "listen, i didn't rob your mom, bitch" tory said "let's get out of here" tory said walking away, sam tried to grab tory's bag but it didn't work out "get off of me!" tory yelled pushing sam.

sam then fell on a table with food on it causing everyone to gasp, tory just walked away "are you ok?" aisha asked "real nice friend you guys made" sam said "you shouldn't have accused her of something like that though" i said then walked away with aisha.

"so whose side are you on?" hawk asked, i just told him what happened at the beach club "i don't know, sam was my first friend but she accused tory of stealing which was a dick move" i answered "but whatever, it's summer and there's no time for drama" i smiled, hawk just stared at me "what?" i laughed "you're so beautiful do you know that?" hawk said, i just smiled then kissed him.

~The next day (Tuesday)~
-Tessa's pov-

"the back thrust kick works like this, you step, pivot, throw a side kick" sensei said demonstrating a back thrust kick "what if your opponent attacks you from behind?" hawk asked "excellent question, sensei kreese, you wanna take this one?" sensei asked kreese "certainly, sensei lawrence" kreese said then walked to where sensei was "the key to this move is making your enemy think you are retreating, but just as they let their guard down, that's when you strike the hardest" kreese said.

training just ended so i started packing my things "hey" hawk said kissing me "hey" i smiled "do you have anything planned right now?" hawk asked "mm no, why?" i asked "i have a tattoo appointment and i want you there" hawk said "okay, since i drove on the way here, you have to drive to your appointment" i said giving hawk my keys "deal" he said, we walked out the dojo, got in my car and hawk drove to the tattoo shop.

hawk finally got his tattoo's and hair done and i noticed he got a tattoo with a 'T' inside a heart "is that for me?" i asked "maybe" hawk answered "i also want you to have this" hawk said taking his necklace off, after he put it on me i smiled then kissed him "hey asshole twins, grab my bag we're out" hawk said, the two boys did as he said and grabbed hawks things, hawk put his arm around me and we walked out of the tattoo shop.