Chapter One: Home

Dipper's Pov

"Dipper you better not do anything weird while were here okay! Were here to have fun with our friends and family so you'd better not scare them off and ruin it!" My annoying sister lectured, I rolled my eyes and stared at her. "Mabel for the last time that was an accident and your fault, besides I'm not "ill" anymore so please, fuck off." I warned her in a dangerously low voice. Her eyes widened and she paled, she quickly composed herself and "Hmphed" as she got up and moved away from me. I smiled and looked outside the bus window.

'This is so stupid, how did I get here....... Oh yeah I remember. We were on a family outing at the pool and one of my bullies, Trevor, just happened to be there and lucky me; him and Mabel decided to fuck with me. The entire time they were pushing me to my limits and then it happened, Trevor tripped me and tried to drown me. I don't really know what happened after, all I remember is staring at his face from under the water and blacking out. Next thing I know Trevor is being rolled away on a stretcher, the life guards are knocked out besides me, my parents are mortified and my fist and shirt are covered in blood. Know one would tell me what happened, but instead of sending me back to the institution our parents decided to send us to Gravity Falls since our Grunkles came back from their round the world trip and they thought after a "fun and nice family trip I should be back to normal!", ' ..... yeah right.'

I laughed to myself, leaned against the window and sighed contently; I heard some shuffling behind me so I turned around and saw my bestfriends. Isabelle Lilith Sunstone and Azrael Leviathan Moonstone, I call Isabelle Izzy and Azrael Azzy. I met them both when I was first institutionalized, Izzy has an average hourglass body type, a brown umber skin tone with Acro-facial vitiligo and is 5'5. Bubblegum pink pigtails that fade into magenta and nearly touch her shoulders; thick magenta eyebrows, butterscotch eyes, a small soft button nose and heart shaped lips. She's wearing a cerulean T-shirt and a lemon yellow short overall; knee high cerulean socks and lemon yellow and white convers. Izzy is in a contract with a demon named Lilith, she took on her last name for her middle name, they formed the contract when she when little. Lilith was on the run and stumbled into Izzy, she asked if she could inhabit Izzy's body and in return she'd give Izzy her powers.

Azzy is a selectively mute demon that's tied to a powerful spirit, when he was little he was messing with a cursed moonstone and a demon named Alu Oroan came out of it. Alu initially intended to kill Azzy but was astounded by his potential strength so he spared him and merged with him; Azzy has full control but when his emotions spiral out of control Alu sometimes takes over, he also comes out whenever he wants, which is annoying. Azzy has a strong ectomorph trapezoid body type, a brown honey skin tone and is 5'10 the same height as me. a midnight blue short wolf cut with a swoop bang to the right that cover's his right eye; black low arched eyebrows, greyish-blue eyes, a black Two-layer cotton mask that covers his small refined nose and downward turned lips. He's wearing a navy blue T-shirt and a black slightly oversized leather jacket with a seemingly unnecessary amount of zippers; charcoal grey ripped jeans and black combat boots.

Izzy sat next to me with wide eyes and Azzy just stared at me with a monotone expression, "Hey..." I greeted them with a small smile. Azzy nodded his head and Izzy shouted "Hey!" in a very exuberant tone. I laughed and looked outside the window, Izzy started talking loudly to Azzy and I retreated to my thoughts. 'I'm glad they found me again and decided to come with me to Gravity Falls, they won't tell me how but I guess that doesn't matter. I would've had a terrible time if I was around those "family members of mine." I hate that I'm related to them, They stripped me of everything I was and made me their personal lap dog. It was only when Bill posed me that I realized who I was before pretending to be "kind, caring and sacrificial Dipper." I was insane and the three of us would wreak havoc everywhere we went in the institution, but then they were moved to a different institution and I had to pretend to be normal to get out........ but you know what they say, "If you believe a lie long enough it becomes true." I forgot what I was like, I forgot my friends and my family made me like them.' I sighed and continued to stare out the window.