"It just means a lot. I hope you know that." She said.

"I know." I reassure.

"Now lets get ready!" she said happily, waving away that emotional moment. She crossed her arms and thought for a moment before leaning over and grabbing a red dress with sparkles. "This is for you. Red looks beautiful on you with your complexion and blonde hair." She informed me, as she handed me th dress. It was beautiful, and looked so perfect against my skin. Brit was awesome with this kind of stuff, always knowing what would look best on me, before I knew myself.

"And this one is for me." She said, picking up a forest green dress, that would defiantly make her orange hair pop, and her green eyes stand out.

"So, should I go get dressed, or.."

"No, we're just getting started.

.

.

.

It was nearly 8 and we were all done getting ready. I stood in the mirror looking at myself, not recognizing the beautiful girl staring back at me. My hair was curled into loose curls that hung down my back. My eyes were outlined in black eyeliner, with silver eye shadow on my eyelids. I had bright red lipstick on that made my lips look bigger than they were. The red dress hugged my figure showing of all of my curves, and it wasn't very long. It came down to about midthigh. It was a strapless dress, to might I add. Jeesh, I felt really, really, exposed.

I had some accessories to match as well, thanks to Brit. Some silver hoop earrings, and a silver cuff bracelet. I was wearing some sliver high heels that had fake diamonds on the front. Gosh, I do girls wear heels?! Especially when they go clubbing?! Isn't clubbing like, dancing and stuff?

Brit walked into the room, putting her other earing in. "I just texted both the boys, telling them were ready, and to meet us in the hallway."

"Lets go." I said grabbing my clutch purse.

We both walked out in the hallway and both guys were already out there leaning against the wall and talking and laughing about god knows what. When they heard us come out of the room they both looked up and stopped laughing. Bryce looked at me hungrily as jaw nearly dropped all the way open.

I made my way over to him, and place one finger under his chin to close his mouth. "Shut your mouth darling, you'll catch flies."

Bryce chuckled under his breath and spun me around. "You look beautiful." He pulled me in close, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I almost don't want to go out." A grin spread across his face.

I couldn't help but blush at the meaning behind that. "Well come on. Brits had me for hours, and I wouldn't want it to go to waste." I pecked him on the cheek and pulled away, lacing our fingers together. I glanced over to Brit and Jason who were making out in the middle of the hallway. An elderly lady wearing a fancy dress walked pass us, giving us a disapproving look.

I smacked Brit on the arm, "Can you not do that out here? You're scaring people!" I said in a hushed tone as I pointed at the lady as she disappeared into an elevator. They pulled apart, Brit giggling like a school girl. I was happy that she found someone to treat her like she deserved.

We started to head towards the elevator, Bryce and I hand in hand, and Brit and Jason hand in hand.

.

.

.

We made our way up to the club, where a bouncer was checking ID's. I looked at Brit worriedly, "So what is this brilliant plan of yours?!"