Here Comes the Weekend

I followed Josh down a long hallway of dorm rooms. The doors were all orange, and the walls were a dark navy blue. Honestly, i didn't care for the pairing, but it's not like it was the much of a deal. 

"Room 298" Josh said, more to himself than to me. He pulled out a key and unlocked the door. Pushing it open, i finally got to have a glimpse of Bryce's home away from home. There were two beds, two desks and two dressers. It looked like standard dorm room furniture. I could instantly tell the difference between the two boy sides. One side was neat and clean, while the other side looked like a tornado tore through it. Bryce had black sheets, while Josh had red ones. Bryce's desk had books stacked on one side, with one book pen and a notebook beside it. Josh's desk seemed to just be a place for dirty clothes a garbage. 

"Sorry for the mess. I'm not one to be organised. Bryce is going to kill me when he finds out i let you into our room looking like this." Josh said, leaning against the door frame. 

I chuckled. "Don't worry about it." 

I walked over and sat on Bryce's bed. I saw there were a few pictures on his wall. One of his parents and him on graduation, one of him and his team when they won state last year, our first homecoming picture, a picture of us in our soccer gear, and another picture of us the day he proposed to me. Just a simple selfie we had taken. I let my head fall back onto his pillow. I turned my head slightly to see a framed picture of me on the small table next to his bed. I reached for it to look at it better, recognizing it instantly. He had taken it a few months ago. I remember i had been flipping through magazines with Brit, trying to figure out how to do my makeup for prom, when Bryce suggested i where zero makeup. I had said how i would look weird, just how i did at that moment without makeup. He had told me i was beautiful without makeup on and he was going to prove it. A couple minutes later he took this picture as i laughed at something he said. 

"He always goes on on how that's his favorite picture." Josh informed me.

I shook my head, being brought back to reality by his words. I placed the picture back on the table and turned back to Josh.

"So when is Bryce supposed to be here?" i asked.

Josh glanced at his watch "5 minute. So i better get going." he said, motioning to the hallway with his thumb.

"Okay, thanks again Josh! It was nice meeting you!" 

"You too." he said, closing the door  behind him. 

I sat back on the bed, and not even a minute had gone by before the door knob started to jiggle. At first i thought Josh maybe had forgotten something, but when i saw that familiar face, i almost screamed from excitement. 

Bryce entered the room, and dropped his back pack on the floor before locking the door.

"BRYCE!"  I shrieked, tackling him in a hug. 

"Summer?!" he said in disbelief. 

He pulled back smiling and looked at me, "How..?"

I grinned, "I worked something out with your room mate, and Brit, Jason and i came up here for the weekend!"

"The whole weekend?" he said, grinning.

"Yep." i said, planting a kiss on his lips.

He pulled away, "Wait, did you say Jason?" 

"Yeah, him and Brit are sorta a thing."

"Hmm. I'm okay with that." he said with a nod.

"Well i'm glad they have your approval." i said jokingly.

"So whats the plan for the weekend?" he asked.

"Well, the oh-so-nice Jason has rented out some suites for us at the Hilton. One for Brit, one for him, and one for me." I said. I grabbed his collar, and pulled him closer. "You and I are sharing a room.Just you and me."

"Sounds nice."  

"So if you're free, i thought we'd head out. Get this weekend started." i asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Lets go, beautiful."

~30 minutes later~

We arrived at the Hilton hand in hand. Brit and Jason were down at the hotel Starbucks waiting for us. When they saw us they both greeted Bryce warmly.

"Bryce, long time no see man!" Jason said, getting out of his seat and doing that guy thing, where the slap hands and pull each other in for a wier hug with a slap on the back. 

"No kidding! How's college life treating ya?" Brit asked.

"Eh, good. How are my god kids?" Bryce asked.

Brits face lit up as she reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of Avery and Alice. "They're doing real good. I got their pictures professionally taken two weeks ago. This one is yours." 

Bryce smile as he looked at the picture. "I know its only been a few weeks, but it looks like they've gotten so much bigger."

My heart melted as i saw how lovingly he looked at the babies. 

Jason handed me a card with a number on it. "Your in room 803. 8th floor. There's an indoor and out door pool, with a hot tub. There's a bar in the pool, too."

"Ooh, that's interesting." Brit said.

"Theres also room service and a few other things. You'll figure it out when you go to your room." Jason said.

I smiled and looked up at Bryce. "Are your ready for the weekend to begin?" 

"More than anything."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry i havent posted in awhile. But i have plans for Bryce and summers weekend. So more posts to come.

I want 30 votes, and 20 comments. So comment and vote away! I love comments by the way, i read all of them! :) If you have any questions, please leave them for me in the comment section, or private message me.