Once in the tunnel I head straight to the press room and wait.

I've got some things I need to say.

"WHERE'S MY BABY." I hear my Mommy say as the last journalist sits down.

Moments later My Mom's, Kyra, Charlie, and the entire Thorns team join me behind the Mic.

"You okay Bubba?" Mama asks.

"I'm done." I whisper then I face the press. "Can I speak now."

The press people nod so I take a deep breath.

"First of all you should all know that Lawerence was arrested because he's a pedophile." I say.

Fuck you Lawerence.

"Secondly I'm disgusted with the NWSL Making us play today's game after what happened yesterday." I say then I grab Kyra's phone. "But I know why the NWSL wanted to play this stupid fucking game."

I sent Kyra the audio file of the NWSL official saying I need to play so they can get the n-word dollars.

After I speak I play the audio file.

"What the fuck?" Becky says.

"Thirdly." I say then I look at the NWSL Commissioner. "Fuck you David."

Stupid Prick.

"I almost get shot and you're gonna make us play a stupid fucking game?" I say. "That's a great fucking idea David."

David goes to speak, but I hold my hand up.

"You're really on my bad side so shut the fuck up." I say.

"What'd he do?" Some journalist asks.

"You mean besides forcing me to play tonight?" I question. "Well my Mama gets her ass grabbed repeatedly by the coach of the Utah Royals and the fucking owner of the Utah Royals yet the NWSL does fucking nothing even though we have evidence."

"She's not wrong." Mama says.

"Since I know many of the crowd are pissed about the called off game." I say. "I'll pay for everyone's refund should they want one."

"Oh you rich rich." I hear Kyra say causing me to chuckle.

"I'm done speaking for today, but keep your eyes posted to my social media for some news." I say then I leave the press room and head to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I take my jersey off then I throw it somewhere in the locker.

When I get to my locker I take off the rest of my kit.

"Kimora." I hear Merritt say. 

"Merritt you should have fought." I say then I turn around and face the Thorns owner. "You should have told the NWSL to fuck off. One of your players almost got shot so you should have fought for every game to be postponed this weekend, but you didn't."

"I couldn't do anything." Merritt says.

"That's fine." I say. "Because I quit."

"WHAT." Everyone shouts.

"You break any of the terms in my contract now that I've left and I'll sue you for all your worth." I say "And you know the exact clause I'm talking about."

Merritt huffs then he leaves the room.

"You're quitting?" Rocky asks and I nod.

"Wouldn't you?" I question. "If you were in my shoes wouldn't you?"

"Why would you quit?" One of the Thorns that I hate asks.

"Sinc if you were the owner of a team and one of your players went through what I went through yesterday and today, what would you do?" I ask.

I don't hate Sinc.

"First off we never woulda played tonight's game." Sinc says.

"Exactly." I say. "Any good owner would've told the NWSL to fuck off."

Everyone nods then I take out my phone and type out a message on my notes app.

After the events that transpired before, during, and after tonight's game, I have decided to leave the Thorns and pursue opportunities elsewhere.

I can not, in good faith, play for an owner and in a league who do not put their players first.

I'm sorry to my Portland teammates for leaving midseason, but hopefully you understand why I made this decision.

I'm sorry to the Portland fans who were excited to see me play tonight and the scene I caused.

I will buy back your jerseys if you want or I can exchange them for jerseys from my new club, wherever that may be.

I hope to see many of you at future national team games, and should I make the team, I hope to see all of you in Tokyo.

After I type my message I screen shot it then post it on twitter and instagram.

Once I finish posting my message I lock my phone then I pack all my shit.

"You okay?" Mom whispers.

"Yeah." I say. "I just hope I made the right decision."

"Do you think you did?" Mom asks.

"Yeah."

"Then that's all that matters." Mom says. "Most of us understand and are 100 percent behind you."

"Listen to your Mom." Kling says.

"She's right." Sinc says.

"Yes she is." Becky says.

"Kimora you have to do what's best for you and if that means leaving then you do that." Mom says.

I take a deep breathe then I nod.

"Your Mom's and I love you, Kyra loves you, and Charlie loves you." Tobin says. "And no matter what we'll always be behind you."