Chapter 5: Almost Caught & MC House Tour

3rd POV

A few days after the collab, the viewers of their streams had gone up significantly higher than before and the shippers had attacked even more just like the day after the collab.

Flashback

Lev was streaming subnautica and was testing the "Gargantuan Return" mod which was the revival of the gargantuan leviathan when he suddenly got a donation.

Lev: Oh shoot, don't you think it's too early for that..? Anyways, thank you 'LeviopeShipper64' "Lev-sama, please can you check this link..? *Not suspicious link*" That's ok I guess..? But I'll do it after I see big G himself/herself!

Lev did as he said and searched for the gargantuan leviathan, he looked for the most logical place that it could've spawned....the void. He arrived at the void and turned on his seamoth's thermal scan and scanned the area, a few meters later he say a long tail almost the same size of the sea dragon, he got closer and saw the body of the leviathan that sent shivers down his spine and moved closer cautiously. He moved closer and ascended from the waters and saw the terrifying head of the creature.

Lev: I can say it once but I'll say it again.

(1:52-1:56)

The leviathan turned it's head to him as if it heard him and started to head over to his location.

Lev: Welp!

Lev turned his seamoth around started to head to his base at full speed not caring about his surroundings he somehow arrived at the aurora's crash sight and was spotted by a reaper leviathan, he couldn't react in time and was eaten by it.

Lev: Phew! That was exciting! Anyways as I said earlier, I'll check the link.

Lev clicked the link expecting to be rick rolled but to his surprise, it showed a picture of him and Calli, his chin on her shoulder, while hugging her around the waist and has a blush on his face, while Calli was smiling and was caressing his head.

Lev: *visibly blushing* .....W-Why would s-someone do this...?

Lev secretly saved the image and got back to the donations, and to his surprise all of his donations were from "Leviope" shippers, all of them were sending him links of "Leviope" fanart, after 10 more fanarts, his avatar puffed steam out of his head while blushing intensely.