Season Two~Episode Two

Start from the beginning

"Hm?" She answered looking up from her notebook.

"Can you stop being mad at me? I miss my best friend."

"I'm not mad Ja'Seem, but you knew you agreed to take me home, and you left early to go do the nasty. And when I tried to avoid the situation you let her think that I was just your lost puppy. That's not fair Ja'Seem." Kiari explained.

"But you don't even know what happened afterwards, I gave her words when you walked off." Ja'Seem tried to defend.

Kiari just nodded her head and went back to her work ready for the day to be over with.

"Meet me at my car when the bell ring." Ja'Seem stated.

"No I'm riding the bus." Kiari mumbled.

"No you riding with me like I said." Ja'Seem shrugged.

"Whatever Ja'Seem."

—-

"This girl really playing with me." Ja'Seem mugged watching Kiari walk to her bus.

He pulled his pants up and jogged to catch her just before she could step on the bus.

"Ja'Seem leave me alone." Kiari whined.

"Yo why you doing all this?" Ja'Seem yelled.

Kiari flinched but quickly tried to cover it up. "Ja'Seem please take me home before I get in trouble."

Ja'Seem groaned and walked to his car opening the door for Kiari. After she was buckled up he jogged to the driver side and pulled off.

"I love you Kiari." Ja'Seem stated glancing at her.

"I love you too Ja'Seem." Kiari smiled blushing on the low.

"Can I have my best friend back?" Ja'Seem asked.

"Only if you buy me food." Kiari cheesed.

"Fat fuck." He mumbled taking her to her favorite fast food, Zaxby's.

"Oooo I got my acceptance letter into Texas A&M and guess what?" Kiari grinned.

"What?" Ja'Seem asked.

"Full ride." Kiari squealed.

"LET'S GO KI!" Ja'Seem yelled.

"When did you find out?" He asked cheesing from ear to ear.

"The day your nasty butt was supposed to take me home." Kiari rolled her eyes.

Ja'Seem chuckled at the fact that she didn't cuss. He found it cute and innocent. He never wanted Kiari to change her ways for anybody, including himself. He loved her the way she was.

"I'm sorry real shit Ki, shit will never happen again." Ja'Seem stated sincerely.

"Mhm." Kiari nodded.

"Where my baby at?" Kiari asked referring to Rhylyn.

"That's my baby the hell, but she should be with my da." Ja'Seem nodded.

Jamari, Omari, and Pooda went through with their plans of opening up their conjoined business. Jamari started his own recreation and learning center. Omari started his country club for kids. Lastly, Pooda just opened up his second housing area for less fortunate families with kids.

"I miss my mari stink. How he doing?" Kiari asked.

"He doing better, he supposed to get discharged soon." Ja'Seem sighed.

"Aww my stinky, screw bronchitis." Kiari pouted.

Ramari, Ja'Seem's five year old brother was recently diagnosed with bronchitis. It flared up days prior which landed him in the hospital.

"My li nigga strong though." Ja'Seem smiled thinking of his mini him.

"Period." Kiari nodded.

After he ordered their food, he pulled into a empty parking lot so that they could eat.

"Don't think ain notice you flinch either." Ja'Seem said breaking the silence.

"Ja'Seem please don't." Kiari sighed.

"Whatever Kiari." Ja'Seem mumbled dismissing the subject.

This is Kiari!!

————-Heyyy y'all!!

————-
Heyyy y'all!!

How y'all doing?? Y'all in school?

Season two, episode two, how did we like it??

Thoughts on our new cast member Kiari??

        Y'all think she should tell Ja'Seem how she feel ?

Y'all think Ja'Seem would reject her, or even feel the same way??

Thoughts on the situation at hand?? Was Ja'Seem in the wrong?

How we feel about the flinch?!

Awww one our new babies suffers from bronchitis, thoughts on that?? 🥺

Are y'all confused on some of our cast members??

Roslyn is the girl twin
Rhylyn is the baby girl

Y'all I promise I do not be seeing y'all messaging me on here, for some reason they don't come to my phone. I so happened to check my inbox and it was tonsss of messages new and old, and I felt so bad. So today I'm responding to everybody!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and Share!!!

Follow me kids!! Almost at 500

-JassyOut