Sunday (Part 7)

❤︎

Part 7

Sunday

"Wake up." 

Arthit groaned as he felt someone shaking him from his sleep. "Go 'waaaay," he swatted at a random direction, hoping to hit whoever it was that dared to disturb him from his precious sleep. He had had the most marvelous dream of endless ice cream and cotton candy, and he didn't want the dream to stop.

"Wake up, dammit! It's already 1pm in the afternoon!" 

He felt a harsh kick on his bed and he groaned, unable to go back to sleep anymore as the bed shook threatheningly, "What the hell Kong?!"

"Get up! Hurry and take a shower, we're going on a date!" Kongpob stated, grabbed the sheets covering Arthit's body and pulled them to the floor, earning him a pillow in the face courtesy of the cranky man on the bed.

"Date? Says who?"

"Says me, now go!" 

Arthit muttered darkly to himself but complied anyway. It was his last day in Thailand and he couldn't think of any better way to spend it than be with Kongpob. He just wasn't prepared to be woken so early in the morning.

When he finished washing in the bathroom, he spotted the other man on his unmade bed, dozing away in dreamland. He creeped closer to the unsuspecting guy and examined his adorable sleeping face. Alright it wasn't exactly adorable but hey, it was a change from the usual. Kongpob's mouth was wide open in deep slumber and his eyes looked like they wanted to close yet remain open at the same time.

"Kong," he poked Kongpob's soft cheeks in hopes of waking the man up. His finger was quickly grabbed after the first poke, startling him a little, but then a slow smile started forming on his face as Kongpob blinked his eyes open. "Your turn to wake up, sleepyhead." 

Kongpob smiled back in response and jumped up from his resting spot. 

"Where are we going?"

"That's for me to know and for you to know...later." Kongpob stretched widely before taking Arthit's hand in his as they proceeded to head downstairs.

"Good morning guys!" Mrs. Suthiluck called to them in greeting upon hearing their descending footsteps. Arthit tried to pull his hands away from Kongpob's hold, but the other wouldn't let go. As Kongpob's mother stepped out of the kitchen to hand them a big basket, she couldn't help but notice how flustered Arthit looked.

"Thanks mom, we'll be going then." Kongpob leaned forward to plant a kiss on his mother's cheek, unwittingly exposing their interlocked hands.

"Okay," the lady smiled knowingly. "Have fun."

❤︎

"Hey! This is the beach we went to before!" Arthit exclaimed, shouting over the loud crashing of the waves.

"Yeah. You're not allergic to the sun, are you?" Kongpob chuckled as Arthit punched his shoulder lightly, laughing along.

"No I'm not, thank you very much." Arthit pulled his shoes off and set them aside before running straight towards the cold sea.

"Hey! Arthit!" Kongpob placed the basket down beside their shoes and followed Arthit to the vast expanse of water.

"Kongpob! Let's play water tag!"

"The hell?"

"You're it!"

"Wait! I can't freakin' run underwater, you fool!" Kongpob bent down to gather a huge amount of water in his arms before splashing everything in Arthit's direction.

"Hey! What?!" Arthit retorted by splashing Kongpob as well, getting some of the salt water in the other man's eyes in the process.

"What the-- you!" Kongpob rubbed his eyes briefly before charging towards Arthit.

"Whoo! Water tag!" Arthit ran away happily, making sure to take huge steps to splash at Kongpob whenever he got too close. A couple of minutes into the game had them panting in laughter while still trying to chase each other.