The Twins (fluffyyyy)

"Lady Hatake, it's time to push, we can't wait for Lord Sixth any longer." The nurse instructed Tsuki.

"Tsunade, where the fuck is Kakashi?!" Tsuki yelled as the contractions we're getting harder and harder to deal with. Everything in her body was telling her to push.

"He was in a meeting with the Five Kage, but he's on his way right now Tsuki-sensei.." Sakura patted her hand.

Tsuki was annoyed,"That would be like him to be late to his own children's births!" Her sentence got louder as she said it while another contraction took over.

"Tsuki, don't worry, he will be here, but it's time to push. You need to get those babies out." Tsunade reassured her.

"Ok Lady Hatake, one the count of three. 1.....2......3 push!"

Tsuki pushed as hard as she could, she didn't even know what she was pushing, but she was pushing something.

After a few more pushes she heard a baby cry out.

Kakashi burst through the door,"Am I late?!"

"Congratulations! Baby #1 is a beautiful baby boy!" The nurse said as she started wiping him down and and set him skin to skin on Tsuki's chest.

Tears were rolling down Tsuki's face as she looked at her crying son, Kakashi rushed to her side and was mesmerized by such a tiny human that was the perfect combination of him and Tsuki.

He had Tsuki's nose and hair color, but his eyes were a dark grey like that of Kakashi's and he had a beauty mark in the left lower corner of his chin, just the same as Kakashi's.

"Oh my god Kashi, he's beautiful...." Tsuki said through her tears.

"He is, baby. Good job. He's perfect"

Another contraction took over and Tsuki screamed out, one hand held her son to her chest while the other grabbed ahold of Kakashi's.

Kakashi gritted his teeth under his mask, he felt like Tsuki was about to break his hand with how hard she was squeezing. But he knew his pain was probably nowhere near what she was feeling. In his eyes, she was a goddess bringing the miracle of life into this world. He was just the guy who knocked her up.

"Ok Lady Hatake, halfway there! One more baby to go!"

Tsuki and Kakashi didn't know the sex of their babies, they decided to keep it a surprise for when they were born. Now that they found out one baby was a boy, they were on the edge of their seats wondering what the next one was going to be.

Tsuki screamed as she pushed and Kakashi did his best to encourage her.

"Tsuki, you're doing great. You're almost there. You're doing fantastic. Just keep breathing. You're so amazing" any phrase of encouragement he could think he spat out to help Tsuki get through this.

"Almost there Tsuki! One more push." Lady Tsunade told her.

Tsuki did one final push and Kakashi was brought to his knees from how hard she was squeezing his hand.

"Tsuki, when the fuck did you get this strong?" He asked. But the pain he felt in his hand all went away when he heard the second baby cry out.

Tsuki was panting, fuck she was finally finished.

"Congrats mom and dad! Baby #2 is a beautiful baby girl!"

"A girl?" Kakashi asked with a beaming smile under his mask. He was happy, he was just shocked to think that he had a daughter.

He became giddy,"Oh my God, Tsuki, it's a girl! We have a little girl!"

"Well I guess we know who Kakashi's favorite is already..." Tsuki joked.