Tsuki's Infinite Tsukuyomi (Pt. 3) (🍋)(angst)

*Kakashi's POV*

God she's just as beautiful as ever.

I looked down at the mother of my children as her legs were spread for me while she laid on my desk.

If we didn't have these little meetups once in a while, I would probably actually go insane not having her as my wife anymore.

How did I let it get to the point of divorce?

Why didn't I fight harder for her?

God she feels so good.

"I love you Kakashi.." she whispered out in between moans.

That caught me by surprise. She hasn't said that to me since the divorce. I didn't know what to say to her.

I'm still hopelessly in love with her.

But, it almost feels like we're too far gone to say it back now.

And she's with Genma....

Fuck I feel like a piece of shit having sex with her knowing she has a boyfriend.

But, I love her. I always have and always will.

I froze and decided to just keep fucking her, my face is probably unreadable right now, even to her.

Eventually we finished and got dressed.

I froze again,"I'll see you later, Tsuki..."

I could see the tears brimming her eyes at my words, but she blinked them back,"I'll see you later Kakashi." And with that, she left.

Fuck, I feel like an asshole that just used her for sex and kicked her out.

Not long after Tsuki left, Shizune came in with a request from Genma.

"Lord Sixth, Genma is officially requesting not to be sent on missions with your ex-wife, Tsuki Hatake." Shizune explained.

Tsuki Hatake. I'm glad she kept the name change even after the divorce. It almost makes it feel like we didn't divorce at all.

But why is Genma requesting such a thing?

"It seems she broke up with him sir. So it looks like there may be a little tension there.." Shizune explained further.

SHE BROKE UP WITH HIM?!

"You can grant the request..." I instructed Shizune

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Tsuki's POV*
A week had passed, I broke up with Genma. It felt like the right thing to do.

I strapped my now three year old son and daughter into their tandem stroller and prepared to take them back to their dad's house and drop them off.

Fuck.

I'm nervous about seeing Kashi again. Especially after the awkward moment we had last time.

My apartment wasn't far and I reached our house in no time.

Oh, I mean his house.

I figured out a couple of days into to living this life that this was part of Madara's Infinite Tsukuyomi and that this wasn't real. My real body must be somewhere back on the battlefield.

I guess this means we lost the war.

Which meant, even if this life wasn't real, it was the life I was going to be forced to live.