Drunk asf (🍋)

"Your eyes!" Kakashi said slurring his words,"I fucking love your eyes!"

"Really? My eyes? That's your favorite feature on me?" Tsuki said equally as slurring.

"Yes they're this mesmerizing color of oceany blue that I just get lost in sometimes." He said with a dreamy tone in his voice

Both Kakashi and Tsuki were completely wasted, their faces permanently blushed pink, slurring their words and could barely walk. They were sitting on the floor in front of the couch gushing about each other's favorite things about the other, hopelessly drunk.

"Ok now your turn Kuraku." Kakashi said

"That's easy! Your whole fucking face is my favorite Hatake! I feel like this mischievous sense of pride that I'm the only one that gets to see it. Like you're fucking hot. Like ridiculously fucking hot. Like who the fuck turned the heater on in here?" Tsuki saw the wine bottle got empty and attempted to stand to try and get another but quickly fell back on to the floor and had a laughing fit, causing Kakashi to also start laughing at her falling.

Kakashi just stared at her chest,"Your tits are another one!! I've never seen more perfect tits in my life. Oh my God and your ass don't even get me started" Kakashi crawled over and just rested his face in between her boobs,"Like can I just stay here forever." Tsuki raked her hands through his hair and undid his leaf ninja headband and threw it onto the coffee table

"Of course you can, Kashi." She replied lovingly she unzipped his flak jacket and he slipped it off and rolled up the sleeves of his black shirt. He returned the favor and removed Tsuki's shirt and bra, much to her relief. She was feeling hot from all the wine and sake.

"Tsuki, you just look like a fucking goddess all the time. It's really unfair I have to watch guys check you out anytime we leave the house." Kakashi said into her chest

"Dude that's so not true!" She replied giggling

"Don't lie and try to tell me you haven't noticed!" He retorted,"I feel like I have to shield you from their eyes. Every time we get even remotely separated a new guy comes up to hit on you. AND women sometimes too." Kakashi reached up and grabbed ahold of one of her boobs and casually began massaging it.

Tsuki sighed at his touch,"Well I guess that's true. But I had to watch you get attacked by a group of women today. And they can't even see your face, imagine if you didn't wear the mask!"

Kakashi brought his head up and started nibbling at her neck, Tsuki sighed and tilted her allowing a slight moan to escape from her mouth. He kept nibbling and licking at her neck, he wasn't in any rush, Kakashi was going to take his time with her tonight.

"Fuck, Kashi..." Tsuki sighed,"How come you turn me on so much. Those Icha Icha books of yours sure come in handy."

Kakashi smirked against her skin and made his way up to nibble on her earlobe,"I just know you Kuraku." He whispered seductively in her ear. Tsuki gasped and squeezed her thighs together as her aching core began to get wet.

Kakashi trailed his kisses back down her neck and started paying attention to her breasts, licking and sucking slowly and softly. Tsuki arched her back into his face.

"Wait Kashi, you already made me cum earlier today, it's your turn now..." Tsuki said panting and reaching for the zipper of his pants.

He caught her wrist before she got there,"Stop, you know I get off on pleasing you first " Tsuki practically melted into a puddle, this man exuded big dick energy no matter what the circumstances were, but she decided to be a little bratty.

"But you did already!" She said reaching with both her hands towards his zipper again. Her mouth was watering from how much she wanted to please Kakashi with her mouth.