𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼

~Y/N's P.O.V~

Mal, Evie and I are all sitting in the dorm, earlier in the day Mal gained Jane's trust.... which means I had to be nice to her. Jane is with us too and with new hair, complaining about her mom. Mal and Evie also don't know it's my birthday today, but I'll eventually tell them when it's just us three. "Mom said, 'If a boy can't see the beauty within, then he's not worth it.' Can you believe it? What world does she live in??"

Mal mumbles while drawing in her sketchbook, "Auradon."

"Mal, Y/N, do you like?" Evie holds up a dark blue and black leather dress, I think it's very awesome. Mal mutters, "Yeah. It's cute. It brings out your eyes." "Y/N?" I blank out a little bit thinking about Ben, but respond a few seconds later.

"It's so cool." Evie smiles and continues working on it. "I know."

I walk up to Evie and stand to the right of her, "IF I pay you to make me a dress with my creative vision, would you do it??" I feel my eyes gleam up and Evie nods her head excitely at me. Jane on the other hand, is overthinking about not getting a boyfriend. "I'll never a get boyfriend!" Mal keeps working on her drawing and blending the edges of the pencil markings. "Boyfriends are overrated." Evie snaps back at Mal a little bit.

"And how would you know, Mal? You never had one." I walk over to Mal by her bed. "Maybe having a boyfriend could distract you from your mom." Mal huffs and chimes back, "It's 'cause I don't need one, E. Y/N, I wouldn't need a boyfriend because he would get in the way of my studies. They're a waste of time."

Evie gasps and as she sets the dress down causing Mal, Jane and I all to look at her. "I forgot to do Chad's homework! Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no."

I play with my little ember necklace and ask Evie, "Why would you do a boy's homework? I don't think that's the most efficient way to win their heart." Mal snickers at my comment before we hear someone knock at the door and come in. "Hey, guys! I'm Lonnie. My mom's Mulan?" Mal and I give her a, 'I'm sorry who?' look and Evie is more focused on Chad's Chemistry homework, ew. "No? Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair. And I know you hate us and well, you're evil. But do you think you can do mine?"

Mal looks a bit disgusted at Lonnie and so do I, I reply, "Why do you think we'd do this for you?" She holds up a small coin pouch in the air. "I'll pay you $50." Evie unexpectedly grabs the money while standing up from her seat. "Good answer. I need to buy more material. Let's see, I'm thinking... we lose the bangs, maybe some layers, and some highlights." Lonnie kindly tries to decline Evie's idea to pitch her own.

"Yeah, yeah. I want it cool. Like Y/N's."

You widen your eyes at this and look up at Lonnie while raising an eyebrow. "Really. The fire-like attitude, too?" Evie eyes Mal with the money in her hands and she rolls off the bed to grab her spellbook. "Actually, Y/N try reading this spell." Mal points to the hair-changing spell and nods her head for me to do it. "Okay, then... 'Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair.'" I close the book and use my hand to hold it like I'm holding blue fire and blowing it out, then blue magical specks come from my hand and change Lonnie's hair.

We all follow her as she walks over to the mirror to check out her new hair. Evie, still wants it to be her idea. "I know. I know. It looks like a mop on your head. You know what? Let's cut it off. Layer it-" I widen my eyes at Evie for Lonnie to do her own thing.

"No, no, no, no, no, no! I love it." Evie, is very surprised by her opinion. "You do?" Mal stands by my right shoulder and talks to Evie. "Let Y/N and Lonnie be happy." Suddenly we hear a tear of fabric from Lonnie making a slit in her skirt. "Now I'm cool." Mal and I smirk at her and smile. "Like ice." Jane comes up to the mirror and does the same thing...... then instantly regrets it. "What did I just do? Mom's gonna kill me!!" Evie, Mal and I all smile at each other and then at the two Auradon girls who just got a little taste of Isle fashion.