Storylines and Ideas

So here are some ideas and storylines I would have liked to see more of, and some plot holes

I would have liked some backstory over Authors being adoption because Leo's parents aren't the type to really care for children, and of course, if they did have children then it was an accident.
I really would've love to see Authors whole backstory and how he ended up in royalty
And if he was willingly adopted by Leo's parents then seeing how they changed from a loving family into a broken family.

I don't know if Donny or Leah ever gave a reason into why Hugo has Leah hair color if she's not related to them and why he was green eyes and not blue eyes, I just kinda thought that Hugo and Leah were just results of Donny's mom cheating, like same mom, different dad type of crap.

I'm so confused on the whole royalty line, more specifically the magical family; because Ropo is in that family somehow, same as Ally and the whole "long lost relatives that would never be mentioned again"

The ages of the members of the little club. Seriously they all cant be in their early twenties.

The whole evil versions of every member expect for LK and LC. I don't think we as a fandom ever talk about how ELD had a whole evil version of LD kingdom, like is it a different dimension? Or how LA had an evil counterpart. Why are they so hellbent on making their counterparts lives miserable? Why are there evil versions anyway? What's makes them so evil? How do they know about their counterparts existence, but the
"good" version never do until they meet?

The world-building is also very confusing, like there is a whole community of animals who by all means, act very human like. Some even have their own languages and have faced prejudice by other animals. Magic exists and there is a kingdom which is literally called "The magical kingdom", but seemingly never has any kind of magic. Speaking of kingdoms apparently one kingdom rules everything*? Superpowers exists and so do superhero's, but they really don't do anything.

The amount of times literal royal family members just disappear/get kidnapped

It's so crazy to me how I will randomly remember these plot holes and they'll just be stuck in my head, also for the * part, last time I checked Donny was the "Prince of Minecraft" and I just always assumed his family ruled the whole world then.