XXXVIII

"Y/n! Let's eat lunch?" Miya immediately asked you as soon as the soft bell vibrated throughout the classrooms and school hallways.

"Ah, I'll be eating with Ryo. Sorry Chinen, maybe next time?" You replied, grabbing your bento.

"Ryo?" He asked, looking for the student you were gonna go with.

"From class 5," you reminded him.

"Anyways, Eat well, Chinen," you passed by him, not before patting and smoothing his rather long black hair that was seeping out of his sailor hat. Small rose shade tints appeared on Miya's cheeks. Embarrassed? Maybe Flustered?

He looked outside your classroom, his once cheery grin easily replaced with a pout. He rubbed the back of his neck, feeling a little uneasy having to eat lunch alone. His insecurities also rising as he saw you genuinely laughing for the first time this week. Ah, he's done it for sure.

You looked back at Miya, also frowning at his retreating figure. Frustrated of the thought that he didn't even stop you and share his opinions, nor did he look at you. (Which was all an assumption and is then proven false because Miya, in fact, walked out).

————

some green stray cat
hey Langa

can we talk?

————

————

rookie
oooh let me guess, y/n??

some green stray cat
yeah

rookie
my therapist senses are
tingling

some green stray cat
yuck shut up

rookie
i-

pain dhmu

some green stray cat
BACK TO Y/N

rookie
that concerns me how??

some green stray cat
WHAT KIND OF THERAPIST ARE YOU

rookie
WELL APPARENTLY LUNCH
PERIOD IS DIFFERENT FROM
MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH
SCHOOL

some green stray cat
oh

bUT DIDN'T U SAY I
CAN TALK TO YOU
ANYTIME

YOU ADJUST