Ep17: The return of Mermaid man and Barnacle boy

Comenzar desde el principio

Robin: What is that?

Mermaid man: It's a taser.

Barnacle boy: Actually it's a super hydrologic taser that can fuse out even this machine's circuits.

Two-face: You're kidding, right?

The machine begins to charge at them only to get shocked by the taser and begins to fizzle and falls with a hard thud.

Two-face: (With a disappointed look) You're not kidding.

Robin: Wow. Uh... That was a little too easy.

Mermaid man: Now let's get that Two-face and... he's gone.

Robin: What?

He turns around and sees that Two-face ran off already.

Robin: Damn it. We almost had him.

Barnacle boy: At least we got the robot.

Mermaid man: Let's get the kids some medical help first.

3 hours later at the Bikini Bottom hospital

Robin: Were you able to find out how the machine was able to get that strong?

Barnacle boy: Well at the mermaliar, we found some pretty interesting things about this robot.

Robin: What about it?

Barnacle boy: We found that the machine used by Two-face was quite difficult to comprehend. The circuits, core, nano networking, everything seemed to advanced for even someone like Eggman to build.

Robin: Are you saying this robot may have come from the future?

Barnacle boy: Well we're not certain. But, we do have a lead as to where our user ran off to.

Robin: Then we may be able to get some answers from him. So, are you and Mermaid man just as good as you were in your prime time.

Barnacle boy: Well good, yes. Prime time however...

Mermaid man is seen talking to a uncharged defibrillator instead of a telephone.

Mermaid man: I know you're hiding in that safe house of yours, Two place! When I find you, I'll...uh...Is the phone broken or something?

Robin: Uh no.

Mermaid man: Remind me to have that phone fixed, Barnacle boy.

Barnacle boy: Remind you of what?

Mermaid man: Remind me of what?

Robin: [We're gonna need a better team for this...] Look, I'll assemble some our teammates and you two can steak out on what Two-face is planning to do next.

Mermaid man: Sounds good to me. Come on Barnacle boy, to our invisible boatmobile! Away!

At the Cartoon Universe HQ

Robin: I have called you all here because my own team is still recovering from the machine that took them down without a scratch or even a dent. Which is why we need people who know about robotics and heavy hitters for this mission.

Engineer: Hold on, boy. How is a machine be that advanced be able to take down you all?

Robin: I have my reasons to believe that it may have come from the future and that Eggman was responsible for this creation. We have recently found the location of Two-face and his hiding in the old abandoned industrial facility down at Bikini Bottom.

Tails: He'll probably have some goons with him.

Soldier: Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!