All Out War Part 1.

Weeks later...

Huey had grown into the position of a leader in those short weeks, he thought about Riley alot, but in his heart he felt he was doing the right thing. He tried to produce Riley's rappers, the rest of them that wanted to stay after all the bloodshed weeks prior. It didn't work well and they dropped out, not wanting to work with Huey, who didn't have any of the talent Riley did.

So, Huey sold the recording studio once and for all, deciding to delve deeper into the criminal underworld. He was alone in this life, and didn't trust anybody except his pistol...

Huey woke up in the morning with a bad headache, he had drunk himself to sleep that night, like he did every night. He played some of Riley's music while thinking of the fun times they had as kids and as adults. 

Killing Crazy Eye's family didn't make the pain go away like he thought it would. He stood up from the couch, knocking over a few empty beer bottles as he made his way to Jazmine's room, he quickly got dressed and didn't bother to pick out his matted afro. He walked out the front door and went down to the lobby. He had plenty to do today, he had to do a few collections, make a few drops, and attend a few gang meetings. Today was a busy day for Huey Freeman.

He strolled out of the apartment complex and got into his SUV, he decided he'd make the collections first and began riding off.

A few short minutes later.

He arrived in front of Ronny's place. Huey stepped out of his car and went inside of the bakery. He was led to the back area, where as usual half naked people, were cutting and packing cocaine into small little packets. Huey went into Ronny's office.

Ronny was surprised to see Huey this early. "What's up, 'BOSS', what you doing here?" He said.

"I'm making collections, you're my first stop." Huey said. Ronny nodded his head, slowly. He opened a drawer and took out a envelope, he slid it across his desk.

Huey stepped forward and took the envelope, looking inside of it. It was a lot of money, neatly placed in there. "Thank you, Ronny." Huey said plainly and turned around leaving his office.

Ronny watched Huey leave, wiping away his forced smile. "Something about that nigga ain't right." He said, closing the door to his office.

....

Huey made a few more collections and now he had to attend his drops. He had a drop all the money he had collected to the Colombians at a nearby Junkyard, he'd have his cut delivered to him.

He drove slowly into the Junkyard, spotting the Colombians who were always punctual. Huey stepped out of the car with a dufflebag filled with bills, he walked over to the Colombians and threw the bags at their feet. One of them went over to look inside the dufflebag and he turned back to others and nodded.

All of them suddenly took out their guns and aimed it at Huey.

Huey slowly raised his hands. "What the fuck is this about?!" One of the Colombians chuckled. "Orders from the boss, he doesn't like the way you and Peter are getting close. He asked us to dispose of you."

Huey clicked his tongue. "You know what Peter will do to you?" The Colombians nodded. "Yes, which is why we won't kill you, but we will be taking this money, you should talk to Peter give him a headsup." The Colombian reached down, still aiming his gun at Huey with one of his hands and picked up the dufflebag. He slowly moved back to his vehicle and got in. The other two got into the back and they drove away, leaving that news for Huey.

Huey now had another person who wanted him dead, His brother was barely in the ground and now the Colombians want his head. He wasn't going to call Peter, nothing gets by that man but all of sudden when it's an order to kill me he's deaf. Huey knows Peter and Javier conspired against him to get him killed. But, how could he kill a CIA agent and a Cartel Boss without ending up the in ground himself.