"You will stay here from now on. If you need anything from your old home, you can ask one of us to come with you." Wonho explained and stood up. Hyungwon followed the action. "If you want to, you can get our mark right now." The man said and Hyungwon nodded. The faster he had the ink on his skin the better. He definitely couldn't turn away then.

"I hope we get along, Hyungwon." Wonho said and extended his hand. Hyungwon glanced down at the hand before shaking it.

"Great. We have our own tattoo place here. I'll take you there." Hyungwon chuckled and nodded at his new boss. He wasn't even surprised. He remembered how he and Hajoon would use one of the older members' tattoo guns to make tattoos on each other. The smile left on his lips from the soft chuckle fell as the memories flooded back.

"Let's go." The hitman said, clearing his throat. Wonho didn't question it and headed out of the office first. Hyungwon followed after the shorter man.

The blonde man from earlier came over. "Is he in now?" He asked Wonho, who only nodded. "Great! It would've been a waste otherwise." The blonde said before lowering his pace to walk next to the now ex-hitman.

"I'm Jooheon." He introduced himself simply, offering a handshake. Hyungwon glanced at him. "Hyungwon." He responded simply, then shaking the man's hand. "Are you married?" Jooheon asked, once he noticed the ring on the newbies hand.

He got that question often when meeting new people. It is what you get for wearing a ring on your left ring finger so Hyungwon could only deal with it.

Hyungwon pulled his hand back. "I'm not." He said and shoved his hand into his pocket. Jooheon nodded. "If you were, you'd be lucky. That ring looks expensive." The man rambled, eyes shining at the thought.

"It's a cheap promise ring." A lie. Hajoon spent all he had at the time on the ring and Hyungwon even wanted to return it because all together they didn't have a lot. Even if it was a simple golden ring it was expensive in Hyungwon's mind at the time. 

Now it was just a memory he held onto.

"Where'd you get it?" Hyungwon sighs. Was this some sort of an interrogation? Though he tried to stay composed. there was no reason to lash out. "Somewhere in Gwangju." Short and simple answers were the best for Hyungwon. "Oo.. Our two members are from Gwangju. Changkyun and Minhyuk... Maybe you know them?"

Hyungwon glanced towards Wonho, who had an amused smirk on his lips. Hyungwon huffed. "Highly doubt it..." He responded quietly but thought about it for a short moment. The names weren't familiar and even if they were he wouldn't care.

"We're here. Jooheon, you're bothering him." Wonho said as they arrived in front of a door. "Oh, sorry. I tend to ramble..." The blonde chuckled. Hyungwon waved him off. He wasn't bothered by the talking, it was just that he wasn't used to it. "It's fine. Don't worry." He said. The leader opened the door to the room and signed for Hyungwon to enter first. After exchanging their 'see you later's with Jooheon, Hyungwon went inside the room.

The hitman's eyes landed on a guy sitting on a chair, working on something. Wonho cleared his throat. "Ah, you're here." The guy said, standing up. His voice was soft and honey like. Calming, you could say.

"I'm Shownu." The guy hummed. Hyungwon looked him up and down and nodded. "Hyungwon." He responded with a shrug.

"I believe I can leave him in your care." Wonho stated calmly. "I have something to tend to." and with that the man was off, leaving the other two in silence.

Shownu cleared his throat. "The tattoo, right?" He asked. Hyungwon only nodded and started taking off his jacket. "You're not too needle squeamish, are you?" The other asked. "I'm not, lucky you." He stated followed by a chuckle and threw his jacket on a chair.