Chapter 15: The Big Bang Theory

Start from the beginning

"Okay, baby, let's see how wet you are for me," Emily first runs her fingers up the inside of my thigh before making it to the place I so desperately want her to be. "Oh wow. You are dripping. Good girl."

Emily moves her hand and kneels down in front of me. She takes my right leg and kisses me from my ankle all the way up my thighs, leaving a few bruises as she goes. She stops and does the same with my left leg. I'm nearly shaking with anticipation by the time she finishes.

"Please, Em," I beg her softly.

"With pleasure, Jayje," Emily says before flicking her tongue on my clit.

I cry out and catch a sparkle in Emily's eyes. She starts slowly and increases her speed as she goes. My hands grip the soft blanket on the bed, and I've lost track of the sounds I'm making.

Emily puts two fingers inside me, and my back arches as I cry out. I'm getting close, and I know she can tell. My breathing speeds up even more, and I can't stop moaning.

"Let go for me, Jennifer," Emily's command pushes me over the edge, and I cry out her name as I finish.

"Fuck. That was amazing. Like how the fuck are you that good?" I pant as I recover.

Emily smiles and climbs onto the bed next to me. "Mmm, all I had to do was listen to your body. I wanted to make you feel good, so I just did what your body told me to do. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

I turn my head toward her and kiss her gently. "Thank you. That was...amazing. I can't even describe it."

"I'm glad you liked it, Jen," Emily's voice is soft, and her smile melts my heart.

I kiss her again, and I can feel her lips curve into another smile. I pull her closer and run my hands along her body, exploring every inch of her. I kiss her neck and move to her chest. I breathe gently onto her nipple, and it hardens slightly.

I lower my mouth and flick my tongue out gently, earning a soft moan from Emily. I smile to myself and continue exploring with both my tongue and my fingers. I squeeze her other nipple as I work on one with my mouth. Emily's breathing is becoming ragged, and I reach between her legs and groan at the wetness I find there.

"Oh fuck, JJ. You feel what you do to me?" Emily pants as I look at her.

"I absolutely love what I do to you, my dear Prentiss." I look at her with a smug grin on my face before moving even lower down her body.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, Jennifer. I loved making you feel good," Emily's voice is honest and kind.

"Oh but I really, really want to," I whisper as I taste her for the first time, never breaking eye contact.

"Fuck!" she cries out, and I know I'm doing something right.

I continue trying new things, responding to her body's cues as I go. The noises she's making drive me wild, and I'm enjoying this more than I could've imagined.

"Jennifer, I'm really close," Emily says after a while, arching her back and grabbing my hair with one of her hands.

"Mmm, then let go, Em," I say without stopping.

Emily moans my name over and over as she finishes, and I don't think I've ever heard anything more sexy than that. I smile as I climb back up to lay next to her. I actually just made her finish my first time ever being with a woman.

She rolls her eyes and laughs a little bit at my obvious excitement. Her breathing is slowly getting more controlled as we lie there. My fingers trace small circles on her chest while she plays with my hair.

"I...I think I love you," Emily says, looking up and meeting my eyes. "I hope that isn't too sudden or weird or anything. But I really, really had to tell you."

"It's not weird at all. I love you too, Emily Prentiss." I lean forward and press my lips to hers gently. This feels so right.

We fall asleep holding hands an hour later, and I dream of our future.

...

The next morning, I stretch and open my eyes. I look at the woman next to me and blush a little as I remember the previous night.

I lean over and kiss her shoulder lightly, and she stirs. "Good morning, beautiful," I whisper to her softly.

Emily moans softly as she stretches and rolls over toward me. "Why good morning, gorgeous."

"I hate to ruin the sweet moment we have here, but I am starving. I guess I worked up a bit of an appetite last night..." I blush again as Emily smirks at me.

"Know what sounds good to me?" Emily asks, sitting up quickly.

"I hope it's some kind of food," I laugh.

"Waffles. I really, really want some waffles."

"Since we have the day off, I think we can make that happen, Agent Prentiss," I wink at her before rolling off the bed and stretching again. Emily smiles softly as she watches me. "What?" I laugh as I look at her.

"I really love you." Emily's voice is filled with happiness.

I climb back onto the bed and kiss her gently. "I really love you too," I whisper onto her lips. "But I also need to brush my teeth because I am not a fan of my morning breath."

Emily starts laughing before she responds, "Okay, me too. Morning breath is a no-go."

I grab my toothbrush from my bag as we both walk into her bathroom. We stand in front of the mirror, making faces at each other as we brush our teeth.

After we rinse, I put my toothbrush into the cup next to Emily's. As weird as it may sound, I love the way they look next to each other. It's something so simple, but it feels so significant, having a toothbrush in someone else's home. I know it just started, but I'm already loving this chapter of our relationship.

Author's Note: Thank you all so much for your support thus far. Feel free to follow my instagram @tris_the_gray for updates and other fun little things