chapter 13

Aleena pov:

"what" I breathed out.

His lips were close to mine, hovering over each other. "kiss me" he rasped, his eyes gazing at my lips with want, need.

I leaned in, our lips gently touching unmoving.

We stayed this way for a minute, trying to wrap our heads around what we were doing.

It felt right for some reason. I couldn't think why I just knew it was.

Donatello began Deeping the kiss, it was gentle and sweet at first, nothing rushed.

I took my time getting to know his lips and he did mine.

I let out a small moan.

Lifting my arms, I wrapped them around his neck, my fingers moving towards his hair.

His kiss started to become hungrier. He began sucking my top lip with urgency.

His hands held my cheeks as he devoured me with his lips.

I felt his tongue brush the top of mouth until our tongues met in the middle dancing together.

Donatello let out a groan that went straight between my legs as I clenched them together.

His hands moved towards my waist, lifting me up from my seat squeezing me into his body, feeling his erection on my stomach.

I should stop this I thought, but the need was so strong I didn't want it to end.

I was so dizzy I hadn't realised when Donatello moved his lips towards my neck, sucking and nipping.

My hands began moving up and down his head, pushing him deeper into my neck.

Little sounds escaped my mouth, that led him to chuckle against my throat snapping me back to reality.

I opened my eyes, my hands landing on his chest pushing him away.

Donatello instead took a step back, his breath rising and falling unevenly like mine.

The room was awkwardly silent as we both stood there watching each other's chests unable to meet each other's eyes.

Donatello finally looked up to meet my gaze.

We stared at each other for a moment unable to speak until He finally decided to leave the room. Leaving me in this mess I don't think I can escape or even want to.

Donatello pov:

I had to get out of there before I did something, I would most likely regret the next day.

When my eyes met her swollen lips all I wanted to do was fuck her then and there, I didn't care, I just wanted to push her up against a wall while I buried myself deep inside of her.

fuck.

I needed to get laid.

I also needed to get out of this house before I dragged her back to my room and fucked her stupid.

I rubbed my hands on my face, trying to think properly.

I decided to head over to warehouse try and get ready for the arrival of the bratva which is happening in less than a week.

Even though I just returned from the club, I drove back trying to clear my head.

It had been a week after the kiss, I never came home early, always keeping myself busy.

I would only ever arrive home when I knew they'd all be asleep and left before Lucia or Aleena woke up, but today I couldn't ignore her.

today was the day we were meeting Viktor and his sister.

Maybe she'd be pretty enough to keep my mind from wondering to a certain person.

I told Miguel to let her know she would be joining us for the sake of Lucia.

A lie of course, I just wanted to see her again without having the urge to pounce on her and meeting with Viktor would ensure that.

I would be more interesting in keeping everyone safe.

I posted 15 of my men to keep guard outside to ensure that he didn't bring any of his idiots and an extra three inside.

Antonio, Miguel and his wife and Luca would be joining us for dinner.

I also sent him a list of instructions on what he didn't to do, if he didn't follow any of those rules would lead to another body floating to sea.

I met with Miguel, Luca, and Antonio to discuss over what would happen tonight and added a few more details into the mix.

When Luca and Antonio left, me and Miguel remind in the office in one of my clubs "you look tired" he said giving me a weary smile.

"I just want things to run smoothly" I replied running through the papers on my desk, trying to ignore his questions.

"maybe you should go home and sleep before dinner" he said standing ready to leave.

"I don't need sleep, Miguel" this time i looked at him.

"you tell yourself that" he moved towards me patting my shoulder before leaving the room, closing the door with him.

Aleena pov:

I had no idea why I'd been invited to join dinner with them, I wasn't apart of their family, I was just a debt that needed paying.

When I had asked why I needed to join Miguel only said it was for Lucia's sake, but I didn't believe him, there was something else to it.

Donatello never came home for dinner or any other time only to sleep, I could hear the entrance door opening at 3am hearing his heavy upstairs climb the stairs, sometimes they would stop outside my door.

I held my breath every time they did, part of me wanted him to come in but the other part of me warned me to stay far away.

Every time I heard those footsteps walk away a bit of relief and disappointment clouded my mind.

Lucia had entered my room asking for help with her hair, so I helped curl it, she wore a pale pink strappy skater dress with pink heels that had small bows in front.

She wore light make up nothing heavy, just some mascara, highlighter, blush, and lip gloss making her look her age.

"you look beautiful" I had told her when she entered my room.

We each new Antonio was coming so I guessed the effort was for him. She gave me a small smile before she sat down near the dressing table. "we have guest coming of course I need to look nice".

"uh-huh" was all I said plugging in the curling iron.

"I think tonight will be interesting" she said staring at her reflection.

Let's prey that it isn't I thought grabbing a strand of her hair. I had no clue about the mafia world, but I knew one thing, two dons in one room only lead to explosions.