Chapter 5:

Author POV:
Taeyong was confused as to what Johnny meant. "Johnny not now. I'm looking for Yuta, and if you're gonna say something stupid I don't have time-." Johnny cuts him off again, "No Taeyong, Yuta is with me."

"Why is he with you?" Taeyong asked with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Taeyong, don't play stupid you know why he's here."

Taeyong was getting frustrated. "Johnny seriously I don't have time for this." He said raising his voice.

"Yuta told me what happened!! Why the hell did even think about taking her to YOUR house ?!!"

"Johnny seriously it's not what it seems like-."

"Oh really? Cause it's exactly what it seems like to me." Johnny sighed through the phone. "Look don't even think about coming to my house-."

"What why?!" Taeyong yelled.

"Because Yuta doesn't want to see you!!" Johnny yelled back.

Taeyong felt his heartbreak at those words. He cleared his throat, "Oh okay." He said trying not to break down. "Well I guess I'll talk to you later um. You kinda need to take care of him um." Taeyong was trying so hard not cry while on on the phone.

Taeyong POV:
After I ended the call with Johnny I broke down. Sobbing, tears coming uncontrollably. I know what I said was wrong. But was it that bad?

The words that came out of my mouth replayed back in my head,"Fine! If you don't believe me, maybe we shouldn't be together anymore. Find someone else who can love you and deal with your bullshit the way I do." Dammit. I threw my phone in frustration. I wanted to break everything but I contained myself. I was so stressed out and I took it out him. It's understandable that he doesn't want to see me. After all I deserved it.

After crying on the floor for what seemed like ages, I decided to go sleep on the couch just in case he came home. I was doubtful but still hopeful.

Author POV:
Yuta woke up the next morning still in Ten's arms. Yuta tapped Ten's chest trying to wake him up. Ten opened his eyes and smiled at the little. "Good morning bud. How'd you sleep?" Yuta giggled at him. "Pway?" He asked pointing to his toy bin. "Not now bud you have to get you ready for the day and then we can play."
"Baf time?" Yuta asked as his eyes lit up.
"Yes we need to take you a bath buddy."
Yuta slid off of Ten's lap and waddled to his toy bin and grabbed his rubber duck. He waddled towards Ten and took his hand. "Come on Tennie!" The younger picked him up and took him to the bathroom.

"Look Tennie! Mr. Ducky can fwy!"

"Yes baby he can fly."

Halfway through Yuta's bath, Johnny came in and played with the two younger ones.

"Nini! Yuyu have surprise for you!"

"What is it baby?"
Yuta took a handful of bubbles and put it on top of Johnny's head. Ten and Yuta giggled "Nini wook pwetty!" Yuta said while still giggling.

After Yuta's bath, Ten dressed him into a onesie that Yuta had brought with him. The younger carried Yuta downstairs and put him on the floor to play.

"Tennie pway with Yuyu?" The little asked with his puppy eyes. Ten looked at him with adoration in his eyes, how could he say no?

Ten and Yuta played for about a half an hour when Johnny called them for breakfast.

"Yuta when did you want to go back home?" Johnny asked

"Yuyu no go back." The little pouted.

Johnny sighed. "Well then I have to go get some of your stuff later." Johnny said as he booped Yuta's nose.

After they had their breakfast Ten and Yuta cuddled up on the couch and both fell asleep. Johnny took that as an opportunity to go to Taeyong's house.

Taeyong POV:
When I woke up, as expected, Yuta didn't come home. I didn't sigh though, I had a feeling he wasn't going to be here. I spent a few hours of the early day sulking. I felt so regretful. I could've just taken her home. I tossed my phone on the couch frustrated with the
thinking of the things I could've done. If anymore of the members found out it was going to be a pain in the literal ass to explain what exactly what happened. And if any of this got out to the fans. Oh my fucking god that's gonna be fucking hell. If I can't even get my own boyfriend to believe me how the hell was I going to get the rest of the members, the company, the fans, the fucking media. I groaned at that thought. I didn't even want to think about that. My main focus was on Yuta and getting him back. But how? That's something I don't even know the answer to.

I was debating whether or not if I should call Yuta. I know he won't answer but it was still worth a shot. What if he blocked me by now? I chuckled at that thought with a hint of hurt in my voice. Yeah probably definitely most likely. I mean I would've blocked me too if I were him. I wanted to get in my car so badly and drive to Johnny's house. It was the only way I could get him to talk to me. My conscience was eating me alive at this point. All the things I could've done and said were just haunting me. Talking to him was the only thing I wanted. Even if he didn't listen to me. I just wanted to make myself clear. Fuck it.

I was about to get up and grab my keys when I heard the doorbell ring. I froze for a second hoping it was Yuta. I ran to the door to see Johnny. Dammit I got my hopes up again.

"Johnny? Is uh Yuta with you?" I asked hopeful but still doubtful.

"No. I'm just here to pick up some of his stuff." He replied in a very very cold tone.

I let him in and he went upstairs. I sat on the couch and played with my nails. Johnny later came back down with a bag which I assumed was filled with a bunch of Yuta's clothes. I sat up as soon as I saw him and went towards him. He tried going around me but I stopped him.

"Look I know you don't want to talk me or anything but please can you take me with you back to your house?"

He just scoffed and tried to leave again. This time I held him to stop him. "Please." He just sighed and nodded in defeat.

Author POV:
Yuta woke up and looked up at Ten who was awake and had his focus on the TV in front of him. "Morning baby." Ten cooed as he felt the little squirm around in his lap. "Yuyu pway?" Ten smiled at him and set him down. He watched as Yuta crawled to the toy bin and started to play with his cars. "Wook Tennie! Car go fast!"

The door opened and now sat up on his knees. "Nini!!" He almost got up but quickly sat back down as he saw who was behind him. "Hey baby." Taeyong said hoping the little would run to him and he could hold his baby. Yuta got up and ran into Ten's lap and cuddled into his chest. Taeyong went over to them and held Yuta's hand. "Yuta~" Taeyong tried to coo at the little.

"Go 'way! Yuyu no love Yongie anymore!"

A/N:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I made it longer so I hope it's okay. I wanted this chapter to focus more on little yuta but you know that didn't really happen because I kinda got carried away on Taeyong's POV. But I'm trying :/ hopefully next chapter I'll focus more on that. Also next chapter you'll be seeing a lot more of the members. :) also just realized there hasn't been a Yuta POV since chapter 3 hehe. Now I want to know your opinions. So is it team Yuta or team Taeyong?