Chapter 4

Author POV:
Johnny was worried about what might've happened with Yuta. Johnny knew Yuta would only slip to cope with things. "Okay baby. I'll be right there." Johnny got in his car and raced over to Taeyong's and Yuta's house. After Yuta got off the phone with Johnny, he got his favorite elephant backpack and stuffed it with his essentials. Well, what he thought was his essentials. He packed his favorite onesie, his paci, his blankie, and some extra stuffies for good measure. He grabbed his penguin stuffie and sat on the couch to wait for Johnny.

When Yuta heard the doorbell ring he jumped up with his bag of "essentials," stuffie still clutched to his chest, and slammed the door open. He jumped into Johnny's arms, while Johnny of course caught him. "Nini!" Yuta practically sobbed. "Sshh it's okay baby, lets head to Nini's house." Johnny cooed. Yuta nodded his and Johnny couldn't help but smile, he looked too cute even though he was sad. Johnny put Yuta in the car realizing that the boy had fallen into a deeper headspace. Johnny opened the little one's backpack to reach for his paci, Johnny slipped it into his mouth. Yuta's faced immediately changed into a bright cheerful mood. Johnny was glad he at least calmed him down for the ride to his house.

Yuta babbled the whole way there and played with his stuffie . While Johnny had a smile on his face the entire time. "Nini wook! Mr. Pengwin wov you!" Yuta said as he made his penguin give Johnny a kiss. "Yes baby, I see."

When they pulled up to Johnny's driveway, Yuta pointed to the house "Nini house! Nini house!" Johnny cooed at him. "Yes baby Nini house." Johnny got off and carried the younger off the car, and started toward the door. "No Nini! Yuyu big boy! I walk myself!" Johnny giggled at his actions and set the little down. The older opened the door as the younger ran into the house as he spotted Ten on the couch. "Tennnieeeee!" The little jumped on the couch into Ten's hold giving him a paci kiss. "Hey bud, what are you doing here?" Ten cooed at the baby in his arms. "Me stay wit you!" Yuta said happily, forgetting the real reason why he's here. "Baby, you shouldn't run like that. You could slip." Johnny said as he walked into the house taking off his shoes. Yuta jumped off Ten's lap and jumped up and down.

"Nini and Tennie pway wit yuyu!" Yuta crawled towards the toy bin Ten and Johnny had for him when he came over. He pulled out his building blocks and dragged them toward where Ten and Johnny were. "Not now baby, Nini wants to talk to you." Johnny picked up the little and sat on the couch next to Ten with him in his arms. "What happened at home baby?" Yuta little his paci drop from his mouth as tears formed in his eyes. "Yuyu no tell." He said as he cuddled and into the older's chest. Ten brushed Yuta's hair, "Yuta~" the younger of the three cooed. Yuta looked up. "Please tell us what happened. I promise we'll do everything we can to fix it." Yuta let his tears drop and the two gave each other a sad smile. "Yongie bring Jasmine to house. Yuyu wake up hear dem laughing. Yuyu saw dem and ran up stairs and cwied. Yongie and Yuyu argue den Yongie left yuyu. Yuyu call Nini and Yuyu now here." The little cried into Johnny's chest. The two with their mouths open and wide eyed. "Jasmine?" The older asked, "Taeyong's older classmate?" Yuta nodded. Ten took the little from Johnny's arms. "Awww baby we're sorry. We'll talk to Yongie about it okay? Everything is going to be okay." Yuta nodded "Yuyu no want to see Yongie wight now. Yuyu sad at him." Ten slipped Yuta's paci in Yuta's mouth and rocked him back and forth. "I know baby. Go to sleep. I bet you had a long day. "Yuyu feel like he annoy Yongie." Ten shushed him slightly and softly still rocking him. Fortunately for Johnny and Ten the little fell asleep quickly.

Taeyong POV:
I drove around town for a while. I was frustrated. With who? Me? My actions? Yuta? It was best for me to let Yuta cool down. I fucked up. I fucked up big time. I know he's probably upset with me but I need apologize but I don't know how, we never got into arguments. I decided that maybe he would be in his headspace so he would probably want a stuffie so I bought him a huge bear and as well as some other toys as well as a new paci with a monkey on it.

I pulled up to our driveway smiling at the new gifts I had gotten him. I hope he would forgive me. I opened the door to a quiet house. I frowned, thinking he would be in our bedroom crying still I ran up the steps. "Yuta~ I got some new gifts for you~" I said loudly, while walking up the stairs. When I got to the doorframe I thought I would see him there but he wasn't. Smiling I walked into the room but my smile faded rather quickly when I didn't see him. "Yuta?" I said scouting the room. Maybe he was hiding from me. "Yuta I'm sorry. Please come out. Yongie wants to give you something." I say desperately. After looking for 5 minutes around the house, he was still no where to be seen.

Conveniently, I get a call from Johnny. "Johnny-" He cuts me off. "Taeyong what the hell?!"

A/N: Sorry for the random cut off. I didn't know how to cut this off and I kinda needed cut off here since I need more time to think about the plot more. And I'm sorry if this sucks, the first proof read I don't really realize the mistakes but I do read over it a few times and change a few things.