Chapter 3

Taeyong POV:
I decided to take Jasmine. I couldn't say no, not because I liked her anything but because of my own guilty conscience. Even though I knew I was gonna regret this. I wasn't interested in her. In my school days, she was the typical pretty girl who had good grades. Even when I found out she had a crush on me it didn't really effect me. I just never have been interested in her. Never have been.

We pulled up into our driveway. I just hoped and prayed that Yuta wasn't awake. God this would be horrible to explain to him. I really wasn't interested in her, really I wasn't. If he was awake what would I tell him. I sighed and prepared myself mentally as I opened the front door.

"Wow-." Jasmine said in awe "This place is beautiful."

"Thanks, it's nothing really special." It really wasn't. It was your typical house, nothing too fancy.

"Woah I didn't know you had a kid." She says as she points to the baby blanket on the couch and the toy bin.

Dammit. She doesn't know about Yuta. She laughed and I chuckled nervously.

As I going to tell her that she needed to leave I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

I see a little Yuta at the end of the stairs with his hair messy and rubbing his eyes.(cute)

Fuck. I knew I was going to regret this.

Yuta:
I stood there shocked. Was my dream telling my future?

"Good morning......Yuta." Taeyong spoke

"G-good morning. You didn't tell me we had company."

"Ah right Jasmine you remember Yuta don't you?"

"Yes. It's nice to see you again."

I nodded and slightly bowed. "Yes. Well I'll leave you two alone." My voice cracked and it was clear that I was on the verge of crying. I turned my heel and went back upstairs to our bedroom. I closed the door softly and locking it. There I sat on the floor hugging my knees and cried my heart out.

Taeyong POV:
Dammit. What I was trying to avoid happened. I turned to Jasmine and said, "Look. You should probably go. I'm sorry but I need to take care of this."

"Ah well that's alright. Luckily I don't live that far from here." She bowed and left. As soon as I heard the door close I ran straight up the stairs.

Author POV:
Taeyong was about to open the door but found that it was locked. "Yuta" Taeyong cooed, "Please open the door for me." Taeyong remembered that he had a spare key on the doorframe. He got on his tippy toes, got the key and opened the door. When he saw what was in front of him made his heart break.

Yuta was on the floor crying hysterically, helplessly. Taeyong walked over to him and crouched down to Yuta's level to try to talk to him. Yuta turned away from Taeyong. "Yuta please talk to me." Taeyong sighed.

"Go away." The little one said through his sobs. "Go back to your girlfriend who you're always to busy with."

Taeyong furrows is eyebrows in confusion. "Yuta, she isn't my girlfriend. She just needed a ride-"

"To our house?" Yuta cuts off.

Taeyong was speechless. Not because he was caught in a lie, but because he didn't think there was anyway he could make Yuta believe him.

"Is that why you're always so busy Taeyong? Because you're hanging out with her?"

Taeyong was frustrated. "Stop jumping to conclusions!" He yelled while standing up.

"How can I not? It's obvious. You're always gone so! So it must mean you're probably with her!"

"Im always gone because I have things to do! I didn't know if you noticed but we have a upcoming comeback to prepare for!"

The two kept on arguing what seemed like for ages when Taeyong finally ended it off with, "Fine! If you don't believe me, maybe we shouldn't be together anymore. Find someone else who can love you and deal with your bullshit the way I do." He yelled and shut the bedroom door. Yuta waited to hear if Taeyong shut the front door, and when he it did, Yuta had processed everything. Taeyong had left him. Yuta sat on the floor again and basically crying a mess sobbing helplessly. Taeyong was right. He shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. But how can he not?

Yuta slipped into his headspace to help him cope with his emotions. But while in little space, Yuta was more emotional and sensitive so it took even a bigger toll onto him. He just wanted to be held. The first name that came to mind was Johnny.

He picked up his phone and clicked on his contact name. Johnny picked up his phone with a bit of concern in his voice since Yuta only called in case of an emergency."Hey Yuta, what's up?"

"J-Johnny, yuyu need you!"